Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Architranceture Feelings
1,892 Posts
Woow they're looking great, i noticed that many chinese cities have new developments with architectural influences of Occidental countries, it's interesting :)

·
♥사랑해요♥
658 Posts
Oh, And I think like Zorg. I think it has a faint Spanish style, but of course it has something of spanish.

Nice project.

·
Banned
1,324 Posts
hmh, maybe because california is influenced very much by Spanish and Latin-american culture?

Unfortunately, its only a small project, I wish houses like that would be built much more instead of bulldozing the landscape with thousends and thousands of residential high-rises....

But it will take a while, until houses like that are the averages- income residential in china....lol

·
♥사랑해요♥
658 Posts
Maybe they can afford that kind of houses, but done in Wood, I think. My father has more money than his friend who's working in New York, but his friend has a much bigger house than the one of my father. However, his house is a wood house. But I'm not sure about these things...

·
Banned
2,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Maybe they can afford that kind of houses, but done in Wood, I think. My father has more money than his friend who's working in New York, but his friend has a much bigger house than the one of my father. However, his house is a wood house. But I'm not sure about these things...
I know American houses are much cheaper than european ones,but I still doubt average american can afford such houses in America.

·
Banned
1,324 Posts
when your middle class or upper middle class in the US you can afford housses, that look like that from the outside, but have average sized gardens and are located in average areas.
They`ll have a size of about 200 m².

In Europe though, everythings smaller because of the higer costs for the building plot...
As chinas population density in the eastern areas is much like the one in areas like the netherland or southern GB, on the long term I assume that real estate prices will be the same...
So, as upper middle class, youll never be able to afford a house that costs 1,0 mio dollar.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
when your middle class or upper middle class in the US you can afford housses, that look like that from the outside, but have average sized gardens and are located in average areas.
They`ll have a size of about 200 m².

In Europe though, everythings smaller because of the higer costs for the building plot...
As chinas population density in the eastern areas is much like the one in areas like the netherland or southern GB, on the long term I assume that real estate prices will be the same...
So, as upper middle class, youll never be able to afford a house that costs 1,0 mio dollar.
yeah that's what I said. So this kind of development will never be common.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts