Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Random thread. Man, it just hit me how spoiled we all are with skyscrapers. Just a few years ago I would be aroused at the news of a slender skyscraper nearing 1000ft. Now every region of the world is coming up with skyscrapers, and our expectations are soooooooo high - lol. Is it at least 1500ft? all glass? no? looking like it belongs in 2030? great time indeed lol

:cheers: :banana: :cheers: :banana:

·
Proud Torontonian
1,421 Posts
Very random thread for sure, but I can't say I disagree with you. That said, I still love hearing and reading about every single proposed skyscraper, every skyscraper that's under construction, and every skyscraper that's been completed. And when it comes to highrises in Hogtown, I'm right there.

·
Banned
1,781 Posts
^^high rice ??

·
Journeyman
16,933 Posts
I want to visit Couriscant before I die. Looks like this might happen.

Seattle isn't building huge towers. But we do have a boom in moderate-size towers in Downtown Seattle and Downtown Bellevue. This is a great time to be alive.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
I agree with several previous posts. The rice in Europe overall grow so short, i mean, people go furious about tall rice, over 50 centimeters and riots are obligatory, total chaos in mayor cities as well as in rural areas is custom practice as a reaction.

"its blocking my view" is the most common argument against it. Also "all that carbohydrates will make us fat" has also been heard, from worried supermodelagencies in Milano.

·
Banned
6 Posts
Random thread. Man, it just hit me how spoiled we all are with skyscrapers. Just a few years ago I would be aroused at the news of a slender skyscraper nearing 1000ft. Now every region of the world is coming up with skyscrapers, and our expectations are soooooooo high - lol. Is it at least 1500ft? all glass? no? looking like it belongs in 2030? great time indeed lol

:cheers: :banana: :cheers: :banana:
what building was it that looks like it it belongs in 2030 ?????

·
Proud Torontonian
1,421 Posts
I agree with several previous posts. The rice in Europe overall grow so short, i mean, people go furious about tall rice, over 50 centimeters and riots are obligatory, total chaos in mayor cities as well as in rural areas is custom practice as a reaction.

"its blocking my view" is the most common argument against it. Also "all that carbohydrates will make us fat" has also been heard, from worried supermodelagencies in Milano.
:lol:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts