SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spring finally came to Vilnius and we now are glad to make some photos in good weather ;) Vilnius old town is most beautiful during summer-spring to me, so it was really pleasant to take some photos ;)

Hope you will enjoy.

The end (for now) ;)

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Everybody thanks ;)

@Moolio it's old town, but old town = downtown in Vilnius (offices, entertainment and so on), it's good and bad in the same time. I wish all those car's be gone from old town one day.

@Ringil next time when you want to feel like in Morocco visit Vilnius ;)

@sander, most of streets and yards are still paved with stone, only those which was allready demolished (paved with new material) during soviet times get's kinda new look. Anyway as far as building's is allright some new street's don't make much difference. :)

·
in action
2,120 Posts
There are only few real downtown in Europe ;) I'd call it a city center :yes:

Btw, thanks a lot for the photos. I was out today too, but you have already seen my photos in miestai forum :D

·
Banned
14,131 Posts
How wonderful, Geex! :eek:kay:

Thanks a whole lot, this is really most enjoyable ... I remember those streets & buildings from last summer! Maybe by the time you read this the rest of the snow will be gone, too. :)

·
always on
4,936 Posts
Excellent pictures, the pic with Vilnius cathedral and belltower and the square is just pure excellence, it looks so pretty, vilnius looks 10 points there, really, it looks awesome nothing to say really

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.