SkyscraperCity banner

9561 - 9580 of 9703 Posts

·
22,911 Posts
Further south I encountered a van followed by 5 Hungarian police cars and one Serbian police car. I wonder what was he transporting:

My guess, Marinko Magda, the hitman:

·
22,911 Posts
If this convoy was headed towards my country, then it's most likely the "anti - emigrant" police situated between Demir Kapija and all the way to the Greek Border.
Around that area, you can see many Hungarian and Czech police patrolling and preventing the illegal transportation of emigrants.

Hungarian and Czech police have been in my county since around the beginning of the emigrant crisis, so the previous government signed a deal with Hungary and the Czech Republic so they can have them guard and prevent illegal transportation and smuggling of emigrants. They also use Drones, Thermal Cameras and other type of equipment. I've seen them around the new stretch of A1 from Demir Kapija to Smokvica, near Dojran Lake and near Evzoni Border.

If that convoy was headed somewhere else then, idk.

Maybe Serbia has signed deal with Hungary and / or other countries to have them guard the areas near the borders with my country or Bulgaria, to prevent illegal emigrant transportation and smuggling.

Again I'm not 100% Sure, but i don't see any other reason why Hungarian police would go towards my country or Bulgaria.
Definitely not.

It was in the Hungarian news lately that the notorious assassin Marinko Magda will be put on parole this FEB, after 27 years, but will be immediately transferred to Serbia where he is going to serve another 40 years of his life. Bogdymol probably spotted the transfer convoy.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Definitely not.

It was in the Hungarian news lately that the notorious assisin Marinko Magda will be put on parole this Ferb, after 27 years, but will be immediately transferred to Serbia where he is going to serve another 40 years of his life. Bogdymol probably spotted the transfer convoy.

So first would Marinko Magda serve 27 years in Hungarian prison? And these 27 years are over? And then Marinko Magda will now serve 40 years in Serbian prison?

In such cases, there will be a total of 67 years in prison.

He will be over 90 years old when he is released then.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Finally, it was about time.

Also, damn that's a lot of bridges. Any renders of how those bridges will look like? Will they be normal concrete bridges, or?

·
Registered
90 Posts
More on contruction of highway from Preljina to Pozega,
President Vučić was quoted on b92 yesterday as saying this section will be open by the end of the year (by Sveti Nikola to be precise)....they've got a lot of work to do between now and then!

·
Registered
245 Posts
True!I am waiting for the day when I will be able to drive 100% on motorways from Timișoara(RO) to Bar(MNE)(or at least from Belgrade to Bar😁).
I am also waiting for this day to drive full motorway from Belgrade to Bar, but god knows when this will be possible..

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
I am also waiting for this day to drive full motorway from Belgrade to Bar, but god knows when this will be possible..

But the construction of a motorway is also underway in Montenegro. So if they in Serbia only make sure to reach the Montenegrin border, then it should probably go well to at least connect the Serbian and Montenegrin motorways with each other.

·
Registered
Moesia Superior
7,983 Posts
The funding for the continuation of construction in Montenegro is doubtful. Mateševo-Andrijevica maybe, but beyond that... It would be more useful for both the internal traffic in Serbia and the traffic heading to Montenegro to first build the first phase of the Požega-Kotroman expressway to Mačkat.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Tender procedure for the first section of Niš-Priština motorway has started. It is a 5.2km section between A1 and Merošina and it will be built as a full profile motorway. Estimated price is 20.6 M€ without VAT. Offers can be submitted by May 25th.

·
Registered
423 Posts
So from here:
The motorway should continue from Pristina towards Serbia, right?

I just looked at the map, and Serbia has more mountains on where the motorway could run, so the terrain there is much harder.

I would guess, a route like this one?

There's already a fast road (as shown on the picture) and that can just get widened to a full motorway profile, and the trumpet interchange as well.

Btw, the drawing on the first image is purely drawn out of hand. Not meant to be realistic and accurate.

9561 - 9580 of 9703 Posts