SkyscraperCity banner

9681 - 9700 of 9749 Posts

·
Registered
Аеродромско дете!
481 Posts
Scam or not, apartments in Belgrade Waterfront project are selling for up to ~9,000 euros per square meter, more than anywhere else in Eastern & Central Europe. :coffee:
And the average salary of a Serbian Citizen? 200 - 300 EUR.

Oh hey, let's build more rich apartments for the oligarchs, who cares about the poor people.

Someone will have to pay those cheap facades, built in conjunction with the "Arabs". There's no Arabs... At the end the average citizen will have to pay the wrong actions of the politicians.

And sure building these motorways is a must thing, but the government has to care about the life of the average citizen and the condition someone lives in, not about the personal needs of the politicians (how they aways look forward to stealing more money from the poor... )

These are facts.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Your data is somewhat outdated, my friend.

Anyways, there's plenty of affordable housing being built too, my bartender friend just bought a nice place in Zemun, near the Mihailo Pupin bridge. His wife is a cop so they'll maybe even get a place for "free" under a housing program for interior ministry employees.

So, no worries.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Good news for often neglected eastern Serbia...

07.04.2021. |

Reconstruction of the Donji Milanovac-Kladovo road has been announced

The President of Serbia, Aleksandar Vučić, announced that the reconstruction of the road Donji Milanovac-Kladovo, in the length of 60 kilometers, will begin in a day. The goal, as he said today in Batajnica, is to increase the arrival of tourists in Kladovo, Negotin and Donji Milanovac by renewing that very damaged road, but also to increase the number of people from that area who work abroad and who want to return. they have a place to return to. Vučić added that the renovation of that road will be important for bringing new investments. He also reminded of the planned construction of a fast road that will go to Pozarevac, Veliki Gradiste, Golubac and Donji Milanovac.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Kladovo-Negotin is also in a bad shape.
What I like about Serbia is that there are a lot of high standart two-lane roads (with bypasses, on- and off ramps, etc.). Were they build before 1990? For example Negotin-Zajecar-Paracin.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Just another day in Serbia....

Vehicle carrying Pantsir-S surface to air missile system rolled over on Belgrade bypass earlier today. No fatalities but about 20 million dollars worth of damage....oh well, shit happens.

On the subject of Belgrade's bypass, new video ...

·
Registered
Жиле
157 Posts
Taxpayers' money wisely spent ✅
Vertical of incompetency established ✅
Chain of responsibility non-existent ✅

Conclusion: We are our biggest enemy, the "shit happens" mantra does not impress me...

·
Registered
303 Posts
Long ago promised Kragujevac northern bypass project moving forward slowly, along with plans for a new expressway linking the city with Morava corridor (E-761 or A5) and the new Kraljevo-Morava airport:

9. april 2021.
A working group has been formed for the construction of the northern bypass around Kragujevac

The constitutive session of the Working Group for monitoring and realization of the project "Construction of the northern bypass around Kragujevac and construction of the state road IA row from Kragujevac to the connection with the state road IA-A5 (E-761) in Mrcajevci" was held today at the Ministry of Construction, Transport and Infrastructure. headed by Minister Tomislav Momirović. The members of the Working Group are along with representatives of the ministry, PE Roads of Serbia and the director of the Corridor of Serbia Aleksandar Antic and mayors with teams of local governments from Kragujevac, Kraljevo, Cacak and Knic, it is stated on the website of the Ministry of Construction, Traffic and Infrastructure. The preparation of planning and project documentation for this road is in progress, and the beginning of preparatory works is expected at the end of 2021. The construction of the northern bypass around Kragujevac is an extremely important project, because the bypass will connect the most important entry-exit routes with the planned route: state road IB row no. 24 Batočina-Kragujevac-Kraljevo, state road IB row no. 25 Kragujevac-Topola, state road IIA row no. 177 Kragujevac-Gornji Milanovac and the exit branch of the state road IB row no. 24 Batočina-Kragujevac-Kraljevo, towards Kraljevo and Čačak. The construction of the northern bypass around Kragujevac will lead to the full expression of the favorable traffic-geographical position and favorable traffic accessibility of the city and its importance in the region and the country. The state road IA of the order from Kragujevac to the connection with the state road IA-A5 (E-761) in Mrčajevci, which will connect the state road IA-A5 (E-761) - section Pojate-Preljina with the Northern bypass of the city of Kragujevac, will contribute to general progress infrastructure investments and acceleration of the overall economic development of the gravity area, as well as reduction of travel time, better driving conditions and improvement of road traffic.

·
I bin a Wiena
6,461 Posts
Kladovo-Negotin is also in a bad shape.
What I like about Serbia is that there are a lot of high standart two-lane roads (with bypasses, on- and off ramps, etc.). Were they build before 1990? For example Negotin-Zajecar-Paracin.
yes, they are from Yugoslavia times.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Another expensive, decades-delayed project is finally getting off the ground - Belgrade-Sarajevo motorway.

With help of our Turkish friends, construction has already begun in Serbia on what will eventually be a two-prong, "Hungaroring"-style motorway. Bosnia has just reached its own seperate agreement with Turkey last month and construction should start there soon too.

Cost of Serbia's section is estimated at just over 1 billion euros, while Bosnia's potentially even more, bringing the total cost to somewhere between 2 and 2,5 billion euros.

So in some not too distant future, even some ordinary soul from Belgrade such as myself, with no access to a business jet, will finally be able to pop down to Sarajevo for some "cevapi u somunu" and be back home in time for dinner 🤣

Vucic on recent Covid-19 vaccine donation flight to Muslim-Croat Federation:

·
Registered
816 Posts
To which motorway route your refer?
Beograd - Kotroman - Sarajevo or Beograd - Sremska Rača - Sarajevo?
I thought the route via Kotroman had been agreed as highway.

·
Registered
303 Posts
It's interesting, looks like we're slowly building a Moscow-style CKAD (Центральная кольцевая автомобильная дорога, ) around Belgrade - ie. a five hundred kilometer long roundabout around the city:

• Fruska Gora Corridor to the west (already U/C)
  • Novi Sad -Zrenjanin-Vrsac to the north
  • "Vozd Karadjodje" motorway to the south
  • Pancevo-Kovin-Smederevo with new Danube bridge to the east

It's almost looking realistic to be completed by ~2035.
Prabably even have it finished before Belgrade's bypass motorway 😂 🤣🤣🤣

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Vucic on recent Covid-19 vaccine donation flight to Muslim-Croat Federation:
Oh @CrazySerb, I knew it was you all the time, it is not Muslim-Croat Federation it is called Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, and you know that, but of course you are using these international topics for sharing your own crazy vision of things.

I hope they will ban you again :)

9681 - 9700 of 9749 Posts