SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
4,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This thread will serve as "list" of all the forumers that belong to the SSC-Lebanon community. Basically, the number of posts in the thread will indicate the total number of forumers we have.

All you have to do is check in (by posting) ONCE. This is not a place for discussion, it is just a roll call of all members that we can use as a reference when we need to. If you would like to discuss what is posted here, please do so in the "Introduce Yourself" thread in the Cedar Cafe: http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=382029

NOTE: If you are not Lebanese, please indicate the country you come from/live in.
If you want, you can also briefly state your age/sex/etc for clarification purposes so other members will have an idea if you are male/female and how old you are.

·
Registered
429 Posts
hehe no one wants to post first.
i didnt get the point but here it goes
houssam 20 yo ..... lebanese male :D
.........................no one said anything about religion

·
Lebanese Pride
30 Posts
| Abbe(a)s | 100 % lebanese | From Baalback | Living in cold Denmark | 15 years old |

·
Great Ape Project
4,426 Posts
Oh I thought the thread was meant for Lebanese forumers only, but if not,

I'm 37 y.o. Polish guy from northern Poland (my nickname!) born in Masuria (the Great Lakes District in N-E Poland), for the last 19 years in Tricity (for last 13 years living and working in Gdynia).

·
Smirk4Life
1,745 Posts
Lebanese
Male 22
from Mount Lebanon
living in Beirut

** Edit
Living in Doha, Qatar

1 - 20 of 72 Posts