Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Bermondsey Boro
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As mentioned in another thread, it's been a while since our last meet up. I'm going to be up to Leeds weekend of 29/30 August or 5/6 September so thought I would get something sorted out. Saturdays seem to work better so I'd suggest either 29 August or 5 September.

I shall get myself a hotel in the centre this time too so that I don't have to shoot off early. The Granary Wharf hotel would seem appropriate.

Who's up for it then? I think everyone who came along to the last get together would agree that we tend to have a good laugh and there are some great people on SSC.

Thoughts etc?

·
7,098 Posts
I will make it if can, I need to check the home diary for prior plans on those dates before committing. I think it's fair to say we had quite a good outing last time (as we've had on previous times) so we should expect a good day again.

·
( rolling pin )
2,007 Posts
29th is good. :cheers:

Ahmed????

·
Registered
370 Posts
29th is good. :cheers:

Ahmed????
Hay Molly!

It would be good to meet up with you and the rest of the crew new and old, I seem to have missed the last couple of meets. The week after would be better for me, but if its the 29th I should be able to meet up for a bit.

·
Bermondsey Boro
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
It's deffo going to be the weekend of 29th when I am up. Doesn't sound like many people are interested in a meet up but hey ho, quality and not quantity. :D

Would be great to see you again, Molly, Rob, Ahmedd and Matt and will be good to meet you Rhino Matt. :cheers:

Anyone else interested in beers, a stroll around and some good banter and conversation?

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
It's deffo going to be the weekend of 29th when I am up. Doesn't sound like many people are interested in a meet up but hey ho, quality and not quantity. :D

Would be great to see you again, Molly, Rob, Ahmedd and Matt and will be good to meet you Rhino Matt. :cheers:

Anyone else interested in beers, a stroll around and some good banter and conversation?
I can make the 29th; and beers and banter sounds like a good combination. :cheers:

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Looks like I'll start working nights from next week-ish, 2300-0600 with a Tuesday start, 2300-0700 Wednesday-Saturday starts in Nottingham. Hmm...I'll try my damnedest since I've already said I'll come.

·
Bermondsey Boro
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
SO then peeps, are we still on for a meet up next Saturday? I thought meet up 3ish, have a wander around and then a couple of beers.
I'm hoping to stay at the Granary Wharf hotel (City Inn?) so maybe a drinky in the Sky Bar there? Would seem appropriate for a skyscraper gathering!
Thoughts etc? :dunno:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.