SkyscraperCity Forum banner

SSC MEET 5-15 - 5-20

1426 Views 22 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  Fern~Fern*
anyone up for a meet? I will be heading back home on the 15th!! :banana: will be there till sunday the 20th :( i definitely want to see all the development first hand!! anyone up for a meet? tour of all the development downtown then head to a cool NEW watering hole?
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Lol..this again?
I'll be there in spirit.
I'll be there in spirit.
hahaha :lol:
^^ whaaAt? that was for December..nothing ever happened...this is for May...and i'm sure nothing will happen again...what's wrong with trying?

:eek:hno: to you
^^ whaaAt? that was for December..nothing ever happened...this is for May...and i'm sure nothing will happen again...what's wrong with trying?

Hey, I'm on your side and hope we could actually have a worthwhile gathering. I was reading the singapore boards and they seem to have just had a very nice outing.

1. You need a specific theme. Like a walking tour.

2. There has to be interest and enthusiasm. I don't see it here in this forum.

3. You need organization. This shouldn't be hard but somehow people always flake out.

4. You need interesting people to go. I think there are some interesting guys here that have unique perspectives but they have to be willing to participate.

5. You need to pick a great starting place. Like a rooftop location that will provide a relevant ambiance to kick off the event.

6. You need a good restaurant. Not a bar as this isn't speed dating. ;)

It would be really easy if people were interested but I think the silence says it all. It would be fun though.

If at first you don't succeed, do something else.
If at first you don't succeed, do something else.
ok..you're NOT invited :lol:
I'll be there...

...Spying.
I have an idea. Instead of planning a meet and having no one show up, let's NOT plan a meet, and then people will show up.
Lol..this again?
:lol:

That's exactly what I thought.

I'm not going to be able to make it, sorry. I'm taken that whole week. :( Specially because Long Beach Pride is going to be that weekend and I have to be there (I work for Bienestar *www.bienestar.org).

So yeah... Sorry mah' friends.
^^ hehe..i used to date someone who worked for Bienestar
^^ hehe..i used to date someone who worked for Bienestar
That's funny. :D

How long ago was that? In what center(s) did he use to work?

I work in the East LA and Pomona centers most of the time, yup yup.
^^ Why don't you PM each other, keep the soap opera out of the L.A. Forum!

Getting back to topic:

Someday we shall all meet and live happily ever after...:banana:
^^ Why don't you PM each other, keep the soap opera out of the L.A. Forum!

Getting back to topic:

Someday we shall all meet and live happily ever after...:banana:
Girl, you know you wanna know our drama. :tongue3:
^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

c'mon Ferney, you post way more messages that should be PM's also :p
anyway...it was 3 yrs ago, in the Valley
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.