Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Unregistered non-user
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As per earlier discussion and this thread, we were planning a meetup on Sat the 25th of August to begin in Cap Hill, and proceed through First Hill, potentially ending in the ID or Pioneer Square. Our last meetup covered SLU, Denny, and parts of Belltown.

Perhaps we can get a cursory count of those who are attending? Also, suggestions from Cap Hill locals about establishments in which to meet would be awesome. :cheers:

UPDATE1: We will begin at 2PM at either St Johns Bar at 719 E Pike, or across the street at 95 Slide.

Confirmed attendees:
Doomgoggles
Cascadeguy
Capitol Hill
Matt the Engineer
Bouldergrad
Jon84

Possible:
Joosanova
Jessejb

Come on guys, we can do better!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Two options:

We can meet at St Johns Bar and eatery at 719 East Pike or if the weather is nice meet across the street at 95 Slide and have drinks on the rooftop bar. Lets say 4pm.

From there we can go to Pine then up Broadway.

·
Unregistered non-user
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Count me in, but perhaps a little earlier? I think the last one ended at 4
Nah, I think you might've taken off at 4. I'm pretty sure a few of us were having beer until after 6.

Two options:

We can meet at St Johns Bar and eatery at 719 East Pike or if the weather is nice meet across the street at 95 Slide and have drinks on the rooftop bar. Lets say 4pm.

From there we can go to Pine then up Broadway.
Would it be possible to do earlier than 4? We want to maximize daylight walking time, and some people will have evening obligations.

·
Registered
7,571 Posts
^^That would be dedication right there....

2pm would work for me. So would 4pm for that matter, but agree with Doomgoggles that we'll want more light time. Whatever works. Voting for 2pm

·
Registered
7,571 Posts
hahaha!

I'm forever avoiding my own wedding, thats for sure.

Naw, its for some people I dont really know. And its the morning after an epic bachelor party Im helping throw for a buddy. I got my hottest/brokest lady friends to work the party as tipped waitresses. Exploitation is hot.
How much would she cost to follow us around with a refreshments cart? Its summer you know...

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.