Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everyone!! I´m from Argentina and I´m doing a Project at Uni that involves the construction of a Hotel. I looked for designs and I found "St Kilda road Parkview Hotel" architecture quite interesting.

The problem is that as I live here I can´t get any good photos of it and I really need them in order to begin the design of my project (based on Parkview Hotel). I found some photos in it´s webpage but they are really small and doesn´t show the exterior very well.

Should any of you guys have some pics of it or can tell me where to find some good ones where I can appreciate the whole structure from a variety of angles I´d be more than grateful!.

Thanks in advance!!

Choui from Buenos Aires.

PS: Moderators: please move my thread if you think this is not the right place to post it. :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
I had a look for you, but I couldn't find any decent photos of it. Note though that the curved building on the left of your photo is not a part of the hotel, it's just a separate office building next door. So the hotel itself is just a fairly simple design which probably looks the same from both sides.

Anyway, here are a couple of very small photos I found - hope this helps a little bit!

Viewed from the north-east (on the right hand side of pic). Same angle as in your photos

The back end of it, behind other buildings (viewed from the south-west)

From the north

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you very much Euralto!!

I always thought that building to the side of the hotel was part of the Parkview.

Thanks again for your help and time. :)

Regards from Buenos Aires.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts