SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 474 Posts

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll start this threat with the symbol of St. Louis which is the Arch . . .

Photos taken from the top of the Arch

St. Louis itself :)

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you guys all :)

Washington ave

Delmar ave

Citygarden

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Hey alket83! Beautiful, awesome pictures! I've never been to St. Louis but I'd love to once I get the chance! However, I have a question. The city is notorious for having an extremely high crime rate. Is that evident downtown? In other words, is there a significant homeless population downtown and does it feel dangerous downtown? I know East St. Louis is probably extremely sketchy, but how is St. Louis in general?

·
leisure cook
11,909 Posts
really nice pics of St. Louis Missouri, I like the very first pic on this thread..:eek:kay:

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey alket83! Beautiful, awesome pictures! I've never been to St. Louis but I'd love to once I get the chance! However, I have a question. The city is notorious for having an extremely high crime rate. Is that evident downtown? In other words, is there a significant homeless population downtown and does it feel dangerous downtown? I know East St. Louis is probably extremely sketchy, but how is St. Louis in general?

Hi royal rose1!

St. Louis in paper might seem that way but thousands of people live in downtown! It is safe i can assure you. As far as East Saint Louis goes it is not even in Missouri. Its part of Illinois, its across the river which has no relation to Saint Louis, Missouri! I do hope you visit soon! Take care.

·
Registered
19,187 Posts
Nice pics! Didn't know St Louis got so snowy and cold in the winter.. nice city! You have any pictures of Clayton?

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
^^ thx, St. Louis gets pretty bad in winter or I should say it used to because the last couple of years we've barely had winter especially this year :)

Here are a few pic of Clayton

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I got this first photo on 4th of July while driving on highway . . .

1 - 20 of 474 Posts