SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Post pics/talk about of stadium concourse's here.

Ill go first:

Råsunda stadion south stand concourse:

P.S excuse my bad english, and im not a hammarby fan. :)

·
Registered
28,068 Posts
Camp Nou

·
Enschede goes high 8)
796 Posts
Fc Twente, Grolsch Veste (24.000)

·
Registered
28,068 Posts

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
You should see the concourses of the biggest old stand of Royal Antwerp Football Club's Bosuil Stadium (capacity today: 16,000; once 68,000). I've been there once: smells like a public toilet, looks like a mine shaft. No, infact it looks more like one of Escher's paintings.

This is the stand, unfortunately I couldn't find any pics of the concourses:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Ok, I'll be the first to post some not of football/soccer stadiums. Here's Great American Ballpark, home of the Cincinnati Reds in Cincinnati, Ohio (USA). Capacity is 42,271.

field level behind 3rd base

field level looking through "the gap"

field level from the gap towards the main entrance

upperdeck along 3rd base line

·
Registered
4 Posts
Nice thread :cheers1: I'd appreciate if someone has pics of concourses of St. James' Park (UK) and Cleveland Browns stadium.

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
It's not a dump; it's built to serve its purpose: to convey spectators to & from the stands. Americans have converted concourses into food courts because they can't stay away from junk food for the 2-3 hrs the sporting event lasts.
OASJIASOFKFS I REALLY LAUGHED AT THIS

When I go to the Maracanã (it's not rarely), I actually don't mind if there's or not a food stand.

My unique concern is about the game. Stadium is a dirty place. I wouldn't like to eat there.

I don't even use the seat. Everybody stands up all along to watch the game.

·
Unregistered User
2,580 Posts
It's not a dump; it's built to serve its purpose: to convey spectators to & from the stands. Americans have converted concourses into food courts because they can't stay away from junk food for the 2-3 hrs the sporting event lasts.
Why dont you just try...maybe not talking so much.

No one likes a troll.

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
If by junk food, you mean BEER, damn straight we can't! :cheers:

1 - 20 of 100 Posts