SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got some videos or pictures of Stadiums in Taiwan?

http://www.stadiumzone.weebly.com

has a video of Kaohsiung Stadium, love that venue. Absolutely one of the most beautiful stadiums in the
world. I heard a football club will move to the ground when a pro league will start in Taiwan. The new
Taipei athletics stadium also looks great, it almost hosted Real Madrid.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
thats the only stadium that is "ok" looking. But I love the fact that is fully solar powered! Taiwan lacks stadiums.. I think thats because sports arent very popular in Taiwan. Taiwan should start focusing on "very international" sports like Soccer and Rugby :)

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
thats the only stadium that is "ok" looking. But I love the fact that is fully solar powered! Taiwan lacks stadiums.. I think thats because sports arent very popular in Taiwan. Taiwan should start focusing on "very international" sports like Soccer and Rugby :)
they should make cho dofu eating an olympic event!! then taiwan will dominate that sport for sure!!! :lol:

·
Registered
194 Posts
i like that idea. rugby players are so hot. :nuts:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts