SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
16,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The second part of this weekends pictures. In this thread I have taken numerous shots of diffrent streetscapes and individual buildings, weather they be skyscrapers, heritage or iconic buildings.

Murray street looking east. The church in the background is St Marys cathedral. With a bit of luck, those lights will be replaced by the end of the financial year.

Murray st Mall, very wet-

Palms at Barrack square-

Water feature at barrack square-

The bell tower-

Council house: one of my favourite buildings and an icon in the Perth architecture world-

Parkland leading up to the bell tower-

James st, Northbridge-

Cnr of Hay and Milligan. The building in the background is the BOX building. Some very nice apartments in there.

looking down on Hay st mall from AAPT Tower-

Woodside emerging through palm trees-

The surpreme court from AAPT-

Murray st mall again-

·
16,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
more
raine square, soon to get a 20lv tower ontop-

Harold Boas gardens-

Burswood casion and hotel-

advetising-

perth shopping is slooowly picking up-

king st-

Looking down Murray st-

Recently refurbished retail space-

Rockeby rd, Subiaco-

William st, Northbridge-

Guilford rd-

Claisebrook-

South perth-

·
Registered
7,039 Posts
Tiffany And Co is an unconfirmed rumour Dilaz, though the Gucci rumour was true. Gucci joins Louis Vitton, watches of switzerland etc... on King Street

·
Mainland Sea & Sky
6,242 Posts
The street scenes are impressive !

·
A 'Refined Bogan'
8,207 Posts
in the last picture in the first post you can see greater union cinema building, irealy hate that building espcialy all the brown bricks but last time i was in the city the movies was closed and said they had relocated. does this mean they are going to develop it. also wouldn't it be good if they put a glass roof about 30m high above murray st mall and forrest chase.

besides from that those are great pics. well done

1 - 9 of 9 Posts