SkyscraperCity banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
/\ yeah I know. I'm from Minneapolis and don't see the need for all the threads, we'll just have one huge one instead of a big one and two small ones. Some people see it differently I guess.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Jasonhouse said:
I've noticed that there are several sticky threads which are pretty dead.

If these don't pick up, they will be unstickied. Just common sense.
Feel free to unsticky the KC Development thread. I am the only KC forumer who has been updating it, and no one was responding anyway. Besides we have our own very active forum over at http://www.kcskyscrapers.com/newforum

·
Registered
490 Posts
^
Same goes with the Des Moines thread IMO.

This page is much too cluttered looking and I think it would be nice to get rid of some of the stickies.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Jasonhouse said:
So, merge the TC threads?
I'd say just get rid of the Uptown one as well and rename the other Minneapolis one to Twin Cities. At least then we can slip in St. Paul every now and then.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Badgers77 said:
GET THE **** OUT TROLL! TROLL! TROLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/city_of_lakes]
Oh you poor baby. I'm not the only one who considers you a total jackass. You have posted plenty of threads with the intention of starting arguments and upsetting people, which is pretty much the definition of a troll. It's because of you and a few other kids that I'm finding this site worthless (hence, the lack of posts in the development threads).

And please don't send me a private message explaining you're odd behavior.

·
Senior Button Pusher
17,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
^Read the forum rules and you will see that we consider people who retalliate just as worthless. If you want something done about an issue you see on the boards, just PM a staffer and we will get right on it. Coming in a thread and bickering a week after the fact makes you look like a jerk yourself.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.