SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
i've changed my mind
3,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Danubis is annoyed.

Im led to believe that oriolus has some power in making threads 'sticky'. while i appreciate your patriotism oriolus to townsville, I can't help but notice you bias toward it by giving it its own sticky thread. This situation needs swift remedy.

Senario A -

I would appreciate if you could give the following their own sticky threads
-#OFFICIAL :Toowoomba Projects
-Cairns Projects
-Ipswich Projects
-Tweed Heads Projects

Townsville does not need a new thread for every medium rise building underconstruction, i suggest merging these into the sticky townsville thread.
Other projects threads for respective cities should be merged to the appropriate sticky city thread aswell.

Senario B -

Remove the sticky from Townsville Building Diagrams

Disscussion

Remember, we are trying to reduce the amount of redundant and irrelevant threads to reduce the server space so we can get the 'search' function back up and running.

Comment on other possibilites of effeciency and fairness from all forumers is welcomed.

·
6,435 Posts
Danubis is annoyed.

Im led to believe that oriolus has some power in making threads 'sticky'. while i appreciate your patriotism oriolus to townsville, I can't help but notice you bias toward it by giving it its own sticky thread. This situation needs swift remedy.
There is only one Townsville thread that is sticky and that is "Townsville Buildings Diagrams", because it provides a quick and informative snapshot of the Townsville skyline, the status of projects etc. By the way I didn't Sticky this thread. Culwulla did it at my request before I was a mod.
I would appreciate if you could give the following their own sticky threads
-#OFFICIAL :Toowoomba Projects
-Cairns Projects
-Ipswich Projects
-Tweed Heads Projects
The Townsville projects thread isn't sticky and neither I don't think should any of these cities. If they were to have a diagram status or skyline diagram thread like Townsville & GC then I'd certainly make it sticky. Feel free to put one together
Townsville does not need a new thread for every medium rise building underconstruction, i suggest merging these into the sticky townsville thread.
Other projects threads for respective cities should be merged to the appropriate sticky city thread aswell.
Firstly the sticky Townsville thread isn't for project stuff. And the individual project threads for Townsville are well used enough to warrant separate threads IMO. If we put them in the general projects thread things would get lost. Many small GC projects have their own threads as well.
Remember, we are trying to reduce the amount of redundant and irrelevant threads to reduce the server space so we can get the 'search' function back up and running.
This is a skyscraper/urban development forum so I hardly think any of the project threads are irrelevant or redundant. The new server is coming online now and the search function should be back soon.
Comment on other possibilites of effeciency and fairness from all forumers is welcomed.
Please

·
Its a sleepy little town
3,883 Posts
Brisbane has a "under 15 Stories" project thread.

The Rest of the cities should as well. Fair enough down the number to like 10 stories...

·
Lacking an Akubra!
4,546 Posts
Gee, Annoyed by Stickies, what the hell???

·
i've changed my mind
3,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There is only one Townsville thread that is sticky and that is "Townsville Buildings Diagrams", because it provides a quick and informative snapshot of the Townsville skyline, the status of projects etc. By the way I didn't Sticky this thread. Culwulla did it at my request before I was a mod.

The Townsville projects thread isn't sticky and neither I don't think should any of these cities. If they were to have a diagram status or skyline diagram thread like Townsville & GC then I'd certainly make it sticky. Feel free to put one together

Firstly the sticky Townsville thread isn't for project stuff. And the individual project threads for Townsville are well used enough to warrant separate threads IMO. If we put them in the general projects thread things would get lost. Many small GC projects have their own threads as well.

This is a skyscraper/urban development forum so I hardly think any of the project threads are irrelevant or redundant. The new server is coming online now and the search function should be back soon.

Please
haha, you were wrong.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts