SkyscraperCity banner

281 - 300 of 484 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Great :) I wonder how the concerts will get divided in Stockholm now - so many alternatives.

Best sound and smallest: Waterfront congresshall (3000) (EASILY the best acoustics, only seats) and Cirkus (1600, only seats) and Fryshuset (3500, for more underground bands, more intimate)

Good sound and a bit bigger: Hovet (8300)

Big and pretty bad sound: Globen (16 000)

Large and outdoors: Stadion (32 000)

Large and probably good sound: Tele2 Arena (40 000)

Very Large and probably a bit worse sound than tele2, maybe, just guessing: Friends Arena (65 000)

My guess: Stadion might get fewer concerts. Cirkus aswell and probably also Globen. But I think they all together cover a nice spectra.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Great :) I wonder how the concerts will get divided in Stockholm now - so many alternatives.

Best sound and smallest: Waterfront congresshall (3000) (EASILY the best acoustics, only seats) and Cirkus (1600, only seats) and Fryshuset (3500, for more underground bands, more intimate)

Good sound and a bit bigger: Hovet (8300)

Big and pretty bad sound: Globen (16 000)

Large and outdoors: Stadion (32 000)

Large and probably good sound: Tele2 Arena (40 000)

Very Large and probably a bit worse sound than tele2, maybe, just guessing: Friends Arena (65 000)

My guess: Stadion might get fewer concerts. Cirkus aswell and probably also Globen. But I think they all together cover a nice spectra.
I think you missed Annexet (Stockholm Globe Arenas) which in my opinion is one of the best rock concert venues in Stockholm along with Cirkus :)

·
Registered
990 Posts
nousername said:
I think you missed Annexet (Stockholm Globe Arenas) which in my opinion is one of the best rock concert venues in Stockholm along with Cirkus :)
Ah yes of course! And I actually missed the one with best acoustics, Koncerthuset (concert hall). But thats usually for classical music and only 800 seats or something. Definitely best sound tho.

281 - 300 of 484 Posts