Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
En Bogotá
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi forumers from Miami and around the world!

My name is Felipe and I am from Bogotá, Colombia. I'm Industrial Designer and currently I'm student in an Urban Design specialization.

I'm planning to go to Miami and study there architecture! So, I would really like to know which are the best Universities or Colleges to study architecture in Miami or nearby, in southern Florida.

I would really appreciate all your help, suggestions, etc. I want to know the way of living in Miami, quality of education, easy for jobs for latins like me (obviously in the field of urban design and/or architecture or interior design) and well, everything you have to say about this...

My msn is [email protected] if you want to contact with me.

I would be very thankful with you and all the information you can give to me will be very useful!

Thanks a lot for your time! Good luck and receive a warm "Hi from Colombia"

Bye!!!

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
There are 3 universities in Miami that have a School of Architecture. Florida International University, University of Miami and Florida Atlantic University.

·
One Brickell CityCentre
13,121 Posts
There are 3 universities in Miami that have a School of Architecture. Florida International University, University of Miami and Florida Atlantic University.
If you go wherever Kevin is, you will learn a lot from him too! :):cheers:

·
En Bogotá
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for your comments forumers! I'll contact these Universities and their Architecture Programms to request for information... Everything else you have to say will be very well received.

Bye and good luck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts