SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Proud Torontonian
1,421 Posts
Looks awesome, Stuttgart does a good job of mixing a cosmopolitan lifestyle with quality architecture.

·
✪ DWF ✪ Alaaf! ✪
Hui Wäller? Allemol!
2,618 Posts
stuttgart is the city where the headquarters of mercedes and porsche are. bmw is located in munich, volkswagen in wolfsburg and audi in ingolstadt

·
Registered
449 Posts
Yep, Stuttgart looks like a good place to live despite the nasty 50's brutalist architecture.. Also, it will be home of the Meisterschale (this is the cup one wins after finishing first in the German football league) as of next weekend.

·
✪ DWF ✪ Alaaf! ✪
Hui Wäller? Allemol!
2,618 Posts
Never been there but many people say that Stuttgart is the ugliest city in south germany.
i heard that of pforzheim ;)

considering to these nice pics, i can't imagine that S should be the ugliest ;)

·
quacked
2,294 Posts
i guess i haven't been to any German cities......but Stuttgart looks kinda Swiss or even French rather than like my mental picture of a German city.

·
Metrophile
2,764 Posts
Never been there but many people say that Stuttgart is the ugliest city in south germany.
Well, you should go at any cost. If you take the ICE it’s only 2 hours and 42 minutes from your city! People who say Stuttgart is ugly obviously hate greenery, cute architecture and hilly landscapes. These are exactly the traits I appreciate in Stuttgart.

·
███████&
858 Posts
Nice pics! Stuttgart isnt really what i would call a "beautiful city" but its a nice city for sure. By the way isnt Dortmund Germanys 6th biggest city? Always thought that...

Im waiting for pics from Heidelberg! ;)

·
Registered
373 Posts
Have been in Stuttgart once. Cool to have seen the city, but now I feel there´s no need for me to go back there. For being in its size, I got the feeling the city didn´t have too much to offer.

·
exiled New Yorker
204 Posts
Great photos, I really want to visit Stuttgart and the surrounding area, my family moved to the U.S. from a small town nearby, Marbach Am Neckar.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts