SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
7,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
El Yasmine Residence is developed on an area of 98 acres consisting of 595 units and twin houses with unified colors (50% of the total area of the project), where the roads and green areas represents 50% of the total area of the project.

·
Registered
7,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
El Yasmine Residence was founded on an area measuring 98 acres, encompassing 595 villas and twin houses with unified colors. Roads and green areas represent 50% of the project’s total area.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Do you know if these houses are furnished, or was the house in the video just a model home for prospective buyers? Very cool indeed. An uncle of mine mentioned he was going to buy into one of these gated communities. I'm not sure if it was El Yasmine or one of the others. I wonder what the going rates are.

·
Registered
7,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Do you know if these houses are furnished, or was the house in the video just a model home for prospective buyers? Very cool indeed. An uncle of mine mentioned he was going to buy into one of these gated communities. I'm not sure if it was El Yasmine or one of the others. I wonder what the going rates are.
I believe that was only a show house

·
Registered
7,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So $700 per meter squared and the villas are 400-500 meters squared so roughly 2.8 to 3.5 million $. That is pretty steep.
I think you have miscalculated iy would either be 280,000 or 350,000. In any case they have villas as small as 200 metres:)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Wait, I think I found it. Is it that little estate that comes off of Medani Street to the East and sits on the Blue Nile coast?It has 3 photos attached to it and it looks amazing.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts