SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Banned
1,171 Posts
Thank you all so much for the priceless input and efforts that you guys have inputted, I was told that couple of buildings are building both around 12/11 floors but cant remember one suppose to be for a Bank from the Arabic Gulf not sure which and another for an Airline as well from the Arabic Gulf dont remember which one too!

·
Mod
15,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all so much for the priceless input and efforts that you guys have inputted, I was told that couple of buildings are building both around 12/11 floors but cant remember one suppose to be for a Bank from the Arabic Gulf not sure which and another for an Airline as well from the Arabic Gulf dont remember which one too!
What airlines ??

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
The most vital project in Sudan is not a building or an airport or a factory or oil , mining, aviation industries. sorry not meant to anger anyone but to make it clear.

The most important project in Sudan at the moment is the Gezeira project, a large and important agricultural project, a project which would make the country about 96% food self sufficient, meaning no more high spending on importing food . if that is achieved, then we can expect tons of developments in the country. Although, the area of the project is just 2 milion hectares of arable land, the farming would depend on irrigation instead of rain water. Therefore, it is the largest irrigation project in the continent, located south of Khartoum between blue and white Nile.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Apparently by 2020 we're going to have nuclear power plants, obviously approved by the iaea, however with the mess Sudan's been going through the past few years with seemingly no end i'm very skeptical. It'll probably end up being like the ma6ar and the madina al riyadiya lol. It's going to be built by the Chinese as usual if everything goes smooth though.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Maybe Sudan should change it name to SudOn-Hold. Everything is On Hold. This is really terrible :(.

Me no like On Hold. Me like UC :)

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
المهندس المقيم :العمل في مجمع سدي أعالي عطبره وستيت تجاوز نسبة الـ50%

اعلن المهندس المقيم لمجمع سدى اعالى عطبره وستيت مصعب مختار محمد ان نسبة العمل فى المشروع قد تجاوزت ال 50% لافتا الى انه تم حاليا وضع الترتيبات لتحويل مجرى نهر ستيت عبر جسم السد الخرصانى والمقرر له شهر سبتمبر المقبل.

واشار فى تصريحات صحفية بموقع المشروع الى بدء تركيب الاجزاء الميكانيكيه لمحطة توليد الكهرباء التى تنفذها شركة هاربن الصينيه.

وقال المهندس مصعب ان المشروع يقوم بتدريب المهندسين الوطنيين ضمن خطة الدولة لتوطين صناعة السدود وذلك بتدريب اكثر من ثلاثمائة مهندس .

·
Mod
15,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Maybe Sudan should change it name to SudOn-Hold. Everything is On Hold. This is really terrible :(.

Me no like On Hold. Me like UC :)
That's typical to any African country expectations aren't high when u have corrubted govts who steal everything

·
Registered
49 Posts
That's typical to any African country expectations aren't high when u have corrubted govts who steal everything
We have government official who claim to be the perfect example of Islam yet they have soooooo low morals. Why is it soo hard for them to follow the Sharia Law and stop stealing peoples money?? don't tell me not at least 50% of the government is corrupt cause if you do you deserve nothing but a slap to wake up.

·
Mancho
1,774 Posts
Hello, I would like to know if I can help with a school project of architecture, it's about making models of buildings and need to make such models architectural plans of the Burj al-Fateh Hotel. I would appreciate someone can help me. thanks

1 - 20 of 71 Posts