SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 246 Posts

·
Registered
7,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
SSC INDIA-Trivandrum meet

A good way to start the second part of my Trivandrum Showcase gallery. :)

Four of the Trivandrum SSCians had a get together yday. Ajay, Chandrurajan, Ramkumar and myself were present. Ajay had just rushed in for the evening at Trivandrum from Koodankulam Atomic Power Plant before flying back to Chennai today morning.

·
Registered
7,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
arijeetb said:
Looks very different ( for the better ofcourse) :)
Hope they provide adequate lane markings and also broader medians
Sure Arijeet, work is going on only and the signal lamps were installed last day. Punj Llyod would be cleaning up the pavement as well as lane markings. But the median would only be this much, there is not much space left here.

BTW, Pantaloon's BIG BAZAR and FOOD BAZAR would be coming a little ahead from here, on a 3 acre property on the right after the Pattor culvert.

·
Arijeet
4,575 Posts
BTW, Pantaloon's BIG BAZAR and FOOD BAZAR would be coming a little ahead from here, on a 3 acre property on the right after the Pattor culvert.[/QUOTE]

Thats great!! Indian Walmart makes Trivandrum entry!!

On the right I thought there was a bus stop for buses coming from General hospital and vanchiyoor area....I guess the area may look quite diff now, so a pic would help :)

·
Kairali
357 Posts
karunakaranashok said:
Hi Sudheesh,

Which spot is that? Looks amazing.

K.Ashok
K.Ashok , its Technopark near Park Centre ...looks like a hill station..LOL.. :)

·
Trivandrum
1,826 Posts
Thats the portico of Bhavani

Infact the pic is taken from the portico of Bhavani, the biggest single office structure in Kerala right now, but soon would be surpassed by Thejaswini

Unnikrishnan said:
K.Ashok , its Technopark near Park Centre ...looks like a hill station..LOL.. :)

1 - 20 of 246 Posts