SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Of the developments like this I've seen in Houston and Austin, I like the Woodlands Town Center the most:

Adios

·
Registered
24 Posts
Great architecture and landscaping, it looks like it would do a good job of taking you out of surrounding suburban developments.

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
Wow, i really like it. It looks eerily similar to the Redmond Town Center in Redmond, WA too. But I like Sugarland's better!!

How warm was it that day? I see a lot of people in pants. In Seattle once it hits 65-70 it's all about the shorts haha.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Wow, i really like it. It looks eerily similar to the Redmond Town Center in Redmond, WA too. But I like Sugarland's better!!

How warm was it that day? I see a lot of people in pants. In Seattle once it hits 65-70 it's all about the shorts haha.
If it was 65-70 here people would be wearing jeans and girls would be wearing Jackets lol

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thx,

No other pics, I thought about it but it was too hot so I decided to head back to Mi Luna and get to drinking with the wife and friends.

·
My user title is the bomb
631 Posts
It looks eerily similar to the Redmond Town Center in Redmond, WA too. But I like Sugarland's better!!
Haha! I stayed at the marriott in the Redmond Town Center last summer! I LOVE The Redmond Town Center. I think I like it better than Sugar Land's, but then again, The Redmond Town Center doesn't have a whole enclosed mall by it like Sugar Land's does. But then again (again, haha) the Redmod Town Center has 2 stories of retail, while Sugar Land's only has one. Redmond's also has some strip malls next to it, as does Sugar Land's. All in all, I think Sugar Land has the most stores. Anyway, I love both the cities and their malls.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts