SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dear admin, is it possible for u to make a separate mashhad and esfahan section? they are both large enough cities , and also that might encourage people to search for projects in those cities more often

and for the remander of the country, lets make regioal sections, so khuzestan hormozgan ilam etc go in the "south iran" section. hamedan and kermanshah and sanandaj etc in west iran, then caspian/north iran, ardebil urumieh etc in northwest,other parts east and central etc? this will make it more organized and ease access.

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
lol, u won't get any admins looking here.

new sub-forums are created when there is a need i.e. several outstanding threads that need to be filed... they are not created to "encourage" anything.

·
Registered
14,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i never said to make them so people get encouraged, i said it will be more realizable if there is more specific threads that can encourage people to search for projects

and that even wasnt my main point, the point is that there is not alot of organization. like itl be too messy to just add random projects from diff corners of the country in one long list

we can make it more organized

·
Registered
14,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i think this is fine
we have only a few large stadium projects, and none really get updated often
occasionally we have a few stadium projects too
this way its good, since we can put all the small stadiums in small cities that will only have one staidum in the thread
otherwise we will have to open a bunch of small new threads that will not get used

what do you guys say?

·
Registered
386 Posts
guys how about we make a sports and stadia thread for each major city and for small cities we can make another thread which incorportates the entire province. i think this would be a much more organized system and much easier to find a project you are looking for

·
Registered
14,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sure i think its time now

it will take time for me to transfer all the photos to the new threads however
Is there anybody that would also like to he a mod ? Since freddy's situation makes it hard for him to access the internet , someone else can certainly help out

One for mashhad, one for khuzestan , one for tehran for now?

·
Registered
224 Posts
I think we should go based on who has been the most active and quality user. I think Irani8, persian, Alexsal, all can be promoted to mod. but we have to pick one, so i guess the one has the most free time

·
Registered
386 Posts
if we are chosing a new mod, my vote would got alexsal, seems the most diplomatic and open minded of all of us

·
Persian Gulf
2,499 Posts
I think we should go based on who has been the most active and quality user. I think Irani8, persian, Alexsal, all can be promoted to mod. but we have to pick one, so i guess the one has the most free time
Thanks for mentioning me. I don't mind doing it to help. Some days I am quite busy but the other ones I have time to spend time on SSC.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts