Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Banned
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

·
Registered
500 Posts
All good thanx MKTJ:)i can only hear helicopters in the skys this is the norm here bro tomorrow will hear in the news:eek:hno:

·
ready
89 Posts
I have to say Sulaimaniya does have some architecture that is very appealing... unlike some of the concrete monstrosities of Iraq

·
Registered
9 Posts
Beautiful pictures, love Kurdistan!

Is it safe to go there now?

Greetings form Serbia

·
Registered
67 Posts
Isn't Suli the most visited city in Iraq? The outstanding natural attractions around a growing bustling city with one of the most vibrant economies in Iraq makes it quite leading in many aspects.

·
Banned
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Isn't Suli the most visited city in Iraq? The outstanding natural attractions around a growing bustling city with one of the most vibrant economies in Iraq makes it quite leading in many aspects.
Slemania gets alot of iranian visitors, esp around newroz. but all of kurdistan gets decent amount of tourists.

·
dreams of Babylon rising
13,685 Posts
Karbala is the most visited city in Iraq followed by Najaf and Baghdad. But of course Sulaymania is 10x nicer and cleaner than all of those. It however doesn't have a compelling "Unique Selling Point" yet to attract foreign visitors (Iranians, Turks both have lots of huge mountains, forests, lakes and resorts...). I do believe that the USP for Iraqi Kurdistan is not the big cities but places like Amedia, Shexan, Acre, Deir Matti etc.... There's little "history" or nature in Suli itself.

1 - 20 of 594 Posts