Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im thinking we try this again except maybe we do Midtown instead and hopefully more people will show up especially with the nicer weather and spread the news maybe on skyscraperpage and WiredNY....What do you guys think?

·
User
5,634 Posts
I'm down...we just need really good planning for this like the November 13, 2004 one we had...that's the best one I've been to so far.

It can't be an unbearably hot day either.

It also has to be capped off to a visit to the strip club.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I say Strip club as well we should do it before like July.

·
Registered
7,536 Posts
I thin we should wait 6/21, which is the Summer Solstice, so that we will have more light outside hence a longer meet for the day.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah that could be good TalB thanks but its during the week so not many people could probley come.I say we do it the following saturday

·
5,837 Posts
I'll be doing a photo tour every sunday but it won't be posted until July...
I plan to hit up 4 manhattan hoods a week and take over 100 pics. Eventually I'll create a series with over 1000 photos so all Sunday's are out of the question.
Jack you are the man for the strip club Idea and I'll have a blast with you guys but sunday's out of the question...

·
Registered
7,536 Posts
yeah that could be good TalB thanks but its during the week so not many people could probley come.I say we do it the following saturday
I was actually referring for the meet to be after Summer Solstice but before the Fall Equinox.

·
5,837 Posts
You soooo totally know your gonna love it.!! I'll make you guys fiends for the thread series and post it everywhere.. these forums, the cityscape forums, ssp.. Come July ny will own all on those sub forums. You saw what I did for Chicago? Watch what I do for my home town.. I'm going above and beyond baby..

·
User
5,634 Posts
@Donqui got banned?
Yea, he was banned...alot of the mods felt he was pushing the boundaries enough, he did get multiple warnings but no drastic improvement.

It's a shame, it was great meeting him and he seemed like a smart guy.

@TalB....[Lil Jon]WHAAAAAAAAAT[/Lil Jon]

@G...sounds amazing...you're gonna do a shitload of walking!

Let's pick a month at least for this meet...July good then? I know swiv was planning to come down, maybe he can make this.

·
Lurker
1,816 Posts
You soooo totally know your gonna love it.!! I'll make you guys fiends for the thread series and post it everywhere.. these forums, the cityscape forums, ssp.. Come July ny will own all on those sub forums. You saw what I did for Chicago? Watch what I do for my home town.. I'm going above and beyond baby..
lol, can't wait :wave:

·
5,837 Posts
today was the first batch.. here is a tiny sneak peak.

Theres really over 100 of these.. I did BPC, The financial District, in and around city hall area, and a wee bit of Tribeca..

The rest will be in a series of 10 later in july... i'll post another sneak preview on my next outting to chinatown... lateee

·
Prešpurák
7,497 Posts
Hello, guys, what about the exact date? Is it settled already? I am thinking about visiting NJ and NYC this summer, maybe in late July.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts