Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
LAL | LAD | LAK
6,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are your plans for the summer?

I might take a cruise to the Carribean and Bermuda. The trip would go like this:

1) Fly to DC, one of my favorite cities, and spend a few nights there.
2) Drive to NYC, spend a few hours there, and catch the cruise from there.
3) It's a 9 day cruise going to San Juan, St. Thomas, and places in Bermuda.
4) Return to NYC and disembark. Spend 5 nights there (I haven't been there in like 10 years so a lot's waiting for me!).
5) Drive back down to DC (dropping off family) and fly back to LA.

You?

·
Shaken, never Stirred
8,014 Posts
Well I'm schedule to go to Boston (family) Cancun (friends) plans were completely changed as of last night. As of tomorrow Ferney returns to the workforce once again. So my trips get put on the back burner for now. Besides the woman in the family are loud, surely I'm not going to miss much.

·
Shaken, never Stirred
8,014 Posts
dont worry im sure it will end soon enough
That depends on what exactly my task are and Sup. The reason I took the job with my sister friend is because it's in Downtown Bunker Hill Highrise. Way cool!!!

·
LAL | LAD | LAK
6,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Probably a week in each. I have family in each city and we're planning to reunite in Vegas. My cousin Jennifer and I are staying at Wynn. Very much looking forward to 110 degree heat and $110 dollar buffets.
That sounds awesome. I hope you like the Wynn. I only walked through there once and was disappointed. It seems like Wynn just copied Bellagio and gave it more of a modern twist; I guest I was expecting too much.

Bellagio will always be better than Wynn IMO.

I'm curious to know where you're staying in San Francisco?

·
Shaken, never Stirred
8,014 Posts
Westsidelife; I'm curious to know where you're staying in San Francisco?[/QUOTE said:
^ Why are you planning on surprising 300 or something?

·
LAL | LAD | LAK
6,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have my own plans...they involve DC, NYC, Bermuda, and the Carribean? Too busy for SF, though I would love to visit again. ;)

·
Avant Garde
3,807 Posts
That sounds awesome. I hope you like the Wynn. I only walked through there once and was disappointed. It seems like Wynn just copied Bellagio and gave it more of a modern twist; I guest I was expecting too much.

Bellagio will always be better than Wynn IMO.

I'm curious to know where you're staying in San Francisco?
I last went to Vegas last September and after walking up and down the strip for like an hour, I realized that I didn't like Vegas at all. But Bellagio and it's fountains are seriously beautiful. Also, the Venetian is one of the coolest buildings I've ever seen. So much detail. I had to stop and look at all of the detail in the halls and the plaza outside.

And I'm staying in the Pacific Heights area of San Fran.

·
"There It Is, Take It!"
981 Posts
I never go on vacation in the summer, because EVERYONE is going on vacation and things are more expensive. I already went on vacation last month (Portland, OR). I'm just gonna stay home, go biking by the beach and try to get outdoors more often.

·
LAL | LAD | LAK
6,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well, it looks like I might be going to the Mediterranean instead! But I would still go to NYC and DC.

NYC + DC + Mediterranean = To Die For

·
"There It Is, Take It!"
981 Posts
I never go on vacation in the summer, because EVERYONE is going on vacation and things are more expensive.

...one word "Cheap"!
The word is actually, "smart." An American wouldn't want to go to Europe during the summer just to run into a bunch of Americans, right?

·
Registered
346 Posts
Well I've been on summer vacation for about a month now. Went back to PA for a week then summer school. Will be in school for the remainder until August when I go to Cologne and Bonn Germany (obligatory detour to Amsterdam) for *gasp* a class!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts