Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
verde
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics I took today while I was walking towards the beach...

The following 4 images were taken from my balcony:

Nex picture is just one block away from Collins Ave, on 172nd St.:

The following pictures are taken on a street level facing South (1) and North (last 3)

Pics from the actual beach!!!:

Now some pictures of buildings I personally like a lot:

And last but not least... me hehe hope you enjoyed the pics

Reactions: ChuckScraperMiami#1

·
Biscayne Corridor Realtor
930 Posts
nice post

Great Pics that area is looking more impressive all the time but you can't possibly really like that last building, I can't imagine anyone likeing that hot mess, that building is an abortion of architecture :eek:hno: and it belongs only in shrines to tackyness such as las vegas. On the other hand the building right before it (trump?) is really a gorgeous building with very sexy lines I can't wait for its twin to go up right next to it.

·
verde
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great Pics that area is looking more impressive all the time but you can't possibly really like that last building, I can't imagine anyone likeing that hot mess, that building is an abortion of architecture :eek:hno: and it belongs only in shrines to tackyness such as las vegas. On the other hand the building right before it (trump?) is really a gorgeous building with very sexy lines I can't wait for its twin to go up right next to it.
you are right, it is ugly hehe but i put it aside since you cannot avoid looking at it hehe

Reactions: ChuckScraperMiami#1

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
I actually think that Aqualina transcends ugly because the setting is so BEAUTIFUL and the color of the water and sky so PERFECT that the absurdity of that baroque palazzo (55 stories tall...ridiculous) tower becomes totally surrealist and some how it is ok. Florida color and light is almost baroque it is such a visually fulfilling feast, so they kind of work together.(we're not talking architectural critique here) Were it in Vegas it would just be another ugly abomination.

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Sunny Isles:) ,
My friend,
WELCOME to our Friendly Family Forum Of MIAMI:dance:
, Fantastic Pics:rock: ,
and a Good picture of yourself !!!

We'll call you the " Sunny Isles Son ":righton: ,
keep up with your great pics and Posts !!!:cheers:

·
Registered
411 Posts
Chuckscraper is da man. His posts are always fun to read. He's seen this area transform from a sleepy retirement community to the booming metropolis it is today.:cheers:

As they say in the Sopranos.........this man deserves our respect!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts