SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
a.k.a. The King Arthur
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two favorite motives to take pictures from. One of them you know - depressing comieblocks. But here is the other one - sun and sky.

·
Banned
14,131 Posts
Your Sun and Sky photos are beautiful, hybrid! :)

Thanks, they are really lovely to look at. But say, I hope some of them are older ... or do you still have snow on the ground? :(

Those trees will bear bright and fresh green leaves soon! :angel1:

·
a.k.a. The King Arthur
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thes pics were made from october til yesterday ... the last two pics are from yesterday

·
Banned
14,131 Posts
Thanks for explaining that, Hybrid! Looks to me like at least some of the trees among the commieblocks are birches? :)

·
User
719 Posts
Nice pics. I like 3rd pic, because there is nice association of grass, trees and sun. On the 7th pic sky looks really nice.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Even commies look's much better in spring/summer time and i can say same thing about our own commies too ;).

·
a.k.a. The King Arthur
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Found this old thread again ... and since I didn't want to start a new thread like this ... i'll post some new pics here ...

These pics were made on 17th september before and after rain

·
Banned
4,330 Posts
Hybrid, did it snow in Riga ? :runaway: When did it happen? My friends from Riigas Zemgales priekshpilseeta and Juurmala didn't told me about it :dunno:

·
a.k.a. The King Arthur
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Those pics with snow in the first posts are from last winter ... look at the date when it was posted ;)

·
Banned
4,330 Posts
Oops :) But the snow on the 18th April? I can't believe it :)

·
Banned
4,330 Posts
ok, i ll not comment your threads anymore
visu labu

1 - 16 of 16 Posts