Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Taken Sunday night - April 24 at English Bay, Vancouver BC...this is how most days unfold here year-round when theres sunshine, walks by the beach under the pacific sunset. It doesnt get much better than this in Canada.

Starbucks & Palms go so well together

Best place to watch the sun go down, along these benches

Where English Bay meets Stanley Park

Seawall. A little piece of California in Canada.

The beach was still busy here at around 8pm

And to think, a beach like this on the shores of a downtown core.

Stunning! :eek2:

It doesnt get anymore Vancouver than this...

This is one of the reasons I live here...
Where this pic is taken from behind me are 3 restaurants with large outdoor patios where you can sit outside and take in the sunset. You'd be hardpressed to find a better setting than this in Canada.

:cheers:

·
Registered
695 Posts
Spectacular.

·
Registered
973 Posts
The palms are every where now, they startedd planting them on White Rock beach, they survive just fine, so it must be plenty warm enough here for them.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^ Where on White Rock Beach are they planting them? In public places? I've seen them in every second yard in White Rock, but none along the beach walkway. Just curious as to if they have started copying English Bay yet?

·
Registered
973 Posts
Westcoast604 said:
^ Where on White Rock Beach are they planting them? In public places? I've seen them in every second yard in White Rock, but none along the beach walkway. Just curious as to if they have started copying English Bay yet?
There are some small ones along the stip, I live by there and I just noticed them last week.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts