SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Taking On The World
26,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

2 apartments per floor
(east side apartment in the picture)

I will only tell how much each apartment (condo) custs after you guys make some guesses :D

·
Taking On The World
26,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
make your guess how much dollars you need to buy one of them :)

thats the Sunset under construction under the sunset :)

·
Registered
12,321 Posts
AcesHigh said:
make your guess how much dollars you need to buy one of them :)
Hm, the apartments looks large, and in a very attractive area. As well as these apartments is probably situated quite tall in the building i guess the price is around 1 574 233 USD?

·
Registered
12,321 Posts
AcesHigh said:
nah... they cust about 450k USD
Oh crap! :D A apartment like that in the same building in Oslo would have had a cost of 2 million USD i guess. You can't hardly find apartments to that price around here. But then, Norway is quite different from Novo Hamburgo! :)

·
Taking On The World
26,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Christian said:
Oh crap! :D A apartment like that in the same building in Oslo would have had a cost of 2 million USD i guess. You can't hardly find apartments to that price around here. But then, Norway is quite different from Novo Hamburgo! :)
yeah, Norway is a country, Novo Hamburgo is a city :D

Hmmm... Novo Hamburgo in fact would be in some sense one of the brazilian cities with less difference to Norway... its in the south of the country, so is much colder than in other areas which are tropical (just another day the temp here was 2.2º celcius). Well, not quite as cold as Norway anyway.

Also, Novo Hamburgo means New Hamburg, cuz the city was founded by german immigrants, so the population is mostly of european ascendancy, mostly germanic. Have you noticed the name of the construction companies? Scherrer, Mosmann, etc.

·
Registered
12,321 Posts
AcesHigh said:
yeah, Norway is a country, Novo Hamburgo is a city :D

Hmmm... Novo Hamburgo in fact would be in some sense one of the brazilian cities with less difference to Norway... its in the south of the country, so is much colder than in other areas which are tropical (just another day the temp here was 2.2º celcius). Well, not quite as cold as Norway anyway.

Also, Novo Hamburgo means New Hamburg, cuz the city was founded by german immigrants, so the population is mostly of european ascendancy, mostly germanic. Have you noticed the name of the construction companies? Scherrer, Mosmann, etc.
I notice them now for the first time, so perhaps Novo Hamburgo is closer to Norway than a few other Brasilian cities afterall! But the prices on apartments is probably not compareable! ;)

·
Taking On The World
26,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nor the price of food. Food in Europe is damn expensive. And in small portions. Even US food is expensive compared to Brasil.

·
Registered
12,321 Posts
AcesHigh said:
nor the price of food. Food in Europe is damn expensive. And in small portions. Even US food is expensive compared to Brasil.
Yes that explaines one thing. Actually, Norwegian food and clothes is more expencive than all other european country. So the differences is huge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts