SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Comrade Heavy
901 Posts
you install it by opening it with winzip. first, download to a folder, then right click and "open with winzip" (by the way, there is a free version of winzip). and then drag and drop the fils onto the plugins folder in the sc4 folder...

I don't recommend that ordinance, it kinda sucks ...in my opinion....

·
Registered
175 Posts
heavyzakura334 said:
I don't recommend that ordinance, it kinda sucks ...in my opinion....
Well you're a communist, so no one cares what you think.....exept Hitler.....and Stalin...

·
Unregistered User
11,994 Posts
CusK said:
Well you're a communist, so no one cares what you think.....exept Hitler.....and Stalin...
Dude, that is rude. China is communist. So you don't care what China and its people thinks? What if China ended all of its exports? Will you not care? Now appologize and stop criticizing people.

·
Registered
175 Posts
dizflip said:
Dude, that is rude. China is communist. So you don't care what China and its people thinks? What if China ended all of its exports? Will you not care? Now appologize and stop criticizing people.
1) People? As in more than one? Prove it.
2) It was a joke, get over it.
3)China? What are you talking about?
4) Exports...? That also has nothing to do with what I was talking about.

·
Unregistered User
11,994 Posts
1) ITS people.
2) Its not a joke. Its not funny.
3) China is a communist country.
4) If NO ONE cares what COMMUNISTS think, then why does so many NON COMMUNIST Countries buy China's Products?

This argument is over.

CONTINUE DISCUSSION. sorry about that

·
Comrade Heavy
901 Posts
whoa whoa! let's not let this get out of context.

Let''s just ignore CusK, I have learned that the best way to deal with these kind of people is just to ignore them since they deserve no atention for they are irrational no matter how you look at it.

That is why, I will ignore any comments from such a person unless they are about sim city etc.

As for the Super Demand Ordinance, it does suck because it messes up the game. You get several bugs and your growth is out of control, your game freezes more often and you get a weird message of "toggle ordinance something something" in read all the freaken time...that is why I deleted it...but it's up to you to take the risk to install it.

·
VIVA ZAPATA!!
343 Posts
CusK said:
Why dont you shut the hell up you stupid moron!!!!

·
VIVA ZAPATA!!
343 Posts
The one dload that sucked was the RADICAL ORDINANCE. That thing was stupid because a window would pop up every 20 seconds or so that read "Radical Ordinance something something" I think thats what Heavyzakura is talking about.

·
Registered
321 Posts
CusK said:

Cant believe that any of u guys did not say this, but I cant restrain myself from saying this : This guy probably did not pass history so he does not know that Hitler was, in fact, a far right politician, a Fascist, not a far left Communist.

·
radiosilence
235 Posts
i tried using that mod once and did not liked it.. it made my cities very unrealistic becoz there was more jobs than the population... and despite the fact that there were more jobs than population it is also annoying there were still many unemployed or jobless despite the jobs being more than the population.. lol

·
Banned
264 Posts
To me, the only benefit of the Radical Ordinance mod are the MT options, other than that, I'm one of the ones who's trying to figure out how to prevent that "Toggle Ordinance" thing from popping up... it's killing the "gameplay".

·
Registered
21,083 Posts
jamie11 said:
Can you uninstall the modd and how do you install it?
i saw that on simtropolis and i think that to install all you have to do is to unzip the file into the plug-ins folder.. to uninstall erase the files :dunno:

·
Megalomaniac
4,171 Posts
pencakar langit said:
Cant believe that any of u guys did not say this, but I cant restrain myself from saying this : This guy probably did not pass history so he does not know that Hitler was, in fact, a far right politician, a Fascist, not a far left Communist.
i think it's actually evidence that it was indeed, a joke...not everyone puts smileys on their jokes (i used to not to until i saw people weren't taking it as jokes.) maybe you probably did not pass laugh class, too busy studying the history? ;)

-

1 - 18 of 18 Posts