SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Super demand Ordinance?

8085 17
Can you uninstall the modd and how do you install it?
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
you install it by opening it with winzip. first, download to a folder, then right click and "open with winzip" (by the way, there is a free version of winzip). and then drag and drop the fils onto the plugins folder in the sc4 folder...

I don't recommend that ordinance, it kinda sucks ...in my opinion....
whoa whoa! let's not let this get out of context.

Let''s just ignore CusK, I have learned that the best way to deal with these kind of people is just to ignore them since they deserve no atention for they are irrational no matter how you look at it.

That is why, I will ignore any comments from such a person unless they are about sim city etc.

As for the Super Demand Ordinance, it does suck because it messes up the game. You get several bugs and your growth is out of control, your game freezes more often and you get a weird message of "toggle ordinance something something" in read all the freaken time...that is why I deleted it...but it's up to you to take the risk to install it.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.