SkyscraperCity banner

401 - 420 of 1638 Posts

·
Registered
25,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #401
@Superlaowai, you've become my favourite forumer of the year. But would you mind resizing your pics before posting to say 800x600 or so? You are killing my smartphone lol :D

·
Registered
25,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #404
Indeed. But the third one is my favourite by far. It's unique, looks very massive and no spire. Even if it isn't the tallest I'd vote for it. 123 floors to the main roof, 151 structural floors if you count the parapet... Easily 750m+.

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
I thought the one with huge spire was already selected...

·
Superlaowai
151 Posts
the building site looks dark tonight but i can see people walking around with flaslights and some welding flashed i can see too.very interesting

·
Superlaowai
151 Posts
there is around 5 people working. i can hear them giving advises to the crane operator. they are moving something . everything in the dark. i should get a camera. this building site is awesome. opposite of my home

·
I love Skyscrapers
34,100 Posts
Indeed. But the third one is my favourite by far. It's unique, looks very massive and no spire. Even if it isn't the tallest I'd vote for it. 123 floors to the main roof, 151 structural floors if you count the parapet... Easily 750m+.
agree, nr. 3 is also my favourite. the design is just perfect, almost unbelievable it would be 700m+

·
whitest boy in the delta
12,401 Posts
i like all of the designs as well. third and fourth are more unique, but i wouldn't say no to a taller version of ping an aswell, so whatever comes out of it, i will be extremely happy i think :cheers:

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
Only now I noticed that the first design (the kpf like) is on the wrong site. It's on the site the Century Plaza twin will be located. Could it mean we'll get megatalls twins there :nuts: It's also the spire design so maybe spire twin megatalls is what we'll see here.

·
whitest boy in the delta
12,401 Posts
the first and second designs are in the same location, you can see that on the green thing in the middle, one time looking on lakeside, one time looking cityside

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
Oh snap you'r right :runaway:

401 - 420 of 1638 Posts