SkyscraperCity banner

501 - 520 of 1630 Posts

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
Hey Laowai. I just wanted to say one thing to you because I think you may sometimes feel a little undervalued when nobody comments or "likes" you're updates. I for one don't like or comment pictures too often unless I noticed something interesting worth to comment, but believe me you're doing awesome job here. It will probably be the best documented tower on the ssc thanks to you. So keep up the great job and post as much pictures as you want :cheers:

·
whitest boy in the delta
12,372 Posts
you come back and there is already a small Sky City :D

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
^^ It may be very well for the concrete supporting structure for the plot. With Chinese towers you can't never tell if one pile is for the tower or not since almost all of the towers have those concrete structures supporting the site.

·
Registered
5,545 Posts
^^

This design is growing on me. I hope there will be something like an observation deck, restaurant or bar as close to the top as possible if they chose this design.

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
That model Munwon posted gives us easy way of estimating the height of at least this particular design. And it's indeed tall. I got 760m. There may be slight error but it matches with the earlier rumored height :cheers:

·
whitest boy in the delta
12,372 Posts
^^ filling the gap :cheers:

501 - 520 of 1630 Posts