SkyscraperCity banner

101 - 120 of 1614 Posts

·
whitest boy in the delta
12,243 Posts
I meant the Qingdao 777 tower. I will try to get more info on this one...
oh i remember Qingdao 777, like zorg said i did not reply to you, it was just a random thing i saw looking thru this thread =P

^^ I don't think his post was a reply to yours. He means Suzhou Century Center is increasing its height every page. Hopefully we'll confirm it's 750m+ soon, lol! China tallest!
yeah that is what i thought x) and it is not too unlikely since we had rumours of one of the designs being 780m~
and yes china's tallest most likely, there are other 700m things, but they are all in early stages, this project seems pretty late into development already and will for sure be the tallest in china if it is anything over 700m.
the two other possible projects in qingdao and erqi tower in wuhan, both are in stages where it seems unlikely that they start very soon i think.

oh and of course there is always the chance sky city would become a reality.

after taipei having the title of china's tallest for so long the title may hop around soon, first to Shanghai, then to Shenzhen and then to Suzhou. :lol:

Reactions: Highcliff

·
whitest boy in the delta
12,243 Posts
btw...with all these 600m+ projects i would vote for a megatall-section here on SSC finally. one section for U/C and Proposal projects would be enough.
i totally agree, at least we should get a deal with the mods of how many threads we need so that the new section is worth it. we probably already have a dozen 600m+ threads already

·
Registered
200 Posts
i totally agree, at least we should get a deal with the mods of how many threads we need so that the new section is worth it. we probably already have a dozen 600m+ threads already
There is eight on the first page of proposed supertalls alone, I think it'd be a great idea to split the supertalls and megatalls, especially since China seems to enjoy announcing new projects at a 'one per week' kind of basis. :lol:

·
Registered
364 Posts
中南建设苏州金鸡湖700超高层项目监理招标公告

发布日期:2012年7月19日
地区:江苏
报名开始:2012年7月19
报名截止:2012年7月27
详细内容:
中南建设苏州金鸡湖超高层项目监理招标公告
中南建设(http://www.zhongnangroup.cn/zngroup/)拟投资开发的苏州中心广场项目位于苏州工业园区金鸡湖西畔,CBD商务区。项目规划总建筑面积约50万平方米,是集写字楼、商业、七星级酒店、酒店式豪华公寓、5A办公等多业态,达到国际先进水平的多功能城市综合体,整体高度≥700米,上人空间≤550米的特超高层建筑,地下室7层,建筑高度及建筑规模在全国在建超高层项目中位列前端。
本着互惠互利、共同发展的原则,热诚欢迎国内外优秀、诚信、实力强劲的监理单位来洽谈合作。

详见:http://www.zhaobiao.gov.cn/noticedetail/28497734.html

·
whitest boy in the delta
12,243 Posts
hope they can confirm a final height soon :)

·
whitest boy in the delta
12,243 Posts
Thx sip :). Lots of activity on site, wouldn't wonder if this will go U/C by the end of this year.
and then we will have one megatall topping out every year in china.

2014 Shanghai Tower
2015 Ping An
2016 Wuhan Greenland
2017 Century Plaza
(yes i know other than Shanghai Tower most likely the other towers +1 year, but a man can dream)

:drool:

101 - 120 of 1614 Posts