SkyscraperCity banner

SWITZERLAND $ OF Middle East DUBAI OR Bahrain ?

• DUBAI

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • Bahrain

Votes: 22 56.4%
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Me No English
341 Posts
i think bahrain.

·
Banned
48 Posts
bahrain is getting to be great, before when i use to visit Bahrian from saudi it looked like a third world country

·
Under the Burj
3,491 Posts
rapidly failing banking centre..

...it can only be bahrain

·
Registered
251 Posts
bahrain one has beautiful bi=uildings but difc is in szr ...the bst roadfor archi... marvels in the middle east. i prfer dubai

·
Rrrraaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!
9,583 Posts
I would say the Bahrain one is better. Get rid of those lowrises in DIFC and then I'd vote for it

·
Casa hiya mdinti
117 Posts
right now i think it's bahrain as many regional headquarter of financial companies are there, but with all what is going on in dubai. shorthly dubai will take it place

·
Registered
521 Posts
are we comparing buildings ?? or Financial Stability ? or Credibility ? Or Location ? Or what exactly, cause as far as buildings they are both pretty cool,
however, for other aspects.... they both fail

·
Registered
251 Posts
i thik the success of one depends on the success of other .... so hope they both become amazng.........

·
Prince of Persia
1,928 Posts
bahrein (banking)

·
Registered
448 Posts
UAE_CONDOR said:
SWITZERLAND $ OF Middle East DUBAI OR Bahrain ?
UAE_CONDOR: This Avatar belongs to SMUSSUW and got used to assume its him when I see this image. Did you get his permission :mad:

·
Back in Blighty
3,187 Posts
farnush said:
i thik the success of one depends on the success of other .... so hope they both become amazng.........
I thought they were both financial competitors? Competing stock exchanges for example. Wouldn't the success of one competitor generally mean the failure of the other?

·
Registered
701 Posts
IN terms of the general financil industry Bahrain .....but dubai OWNES our @sses in many other aspects of the economy!

I remmeber we had two simillar threads like this before...

one bfh vs difc and the other bahrainbay vs Business bay

if one of u can be botherd u can dig it out from the me section

oh and i thik it was actually Bahrain that frimly established Islamic Banking in the reigion.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts