SkyscraperCity banner

21 - 40 of 107 Posts

·
Jacaranda Images
1,043 Posts
Scoop - We have a go!

Today I spotted a tower crane mast being erected on the side of the building in the gap between it and then Samsung tower.

Sydney's newest crane is about to show itself!

·
Registered
71,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
yes went past today on train. crane is attached to full height of eastern face. green scaffold already up 10 floors.!Mirvac arent mucking around with this one.

·
Registered
86 Posts
There's a nice crane on this one. A little extended above the roof for easy access to the other side. Scaffolding was going up stupendously today and I'm definetely hopeful of a nice outcome. I am sure Mirvac will not disappoint, you guys should see how big their new development near star city is.

·
Registered
71,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
chatted to site manager today. i asked him what the new tower will look like. he said the square plastic cubes are to be ripped away and new precast panels will replace them. The tower will be white and SHARP sign could be staying. (under negotiations).
still trying to acquire a render.

·
Registered
71,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #34 (Edited)
drnilescrane said:
No it's not!

They ran out of green and half the western face is blue! It's been like this for a fortnight now.
sorry i ment blue mesh.forgive me.does it really matter?
thanks silvermb! now all we need is a large render. but i get idea from pic.
WEBSITE>>
http://www.mirvac.com.au/forsale/NSW/lavender/location.htm

heres a unit floorplan

cheers

·
Registered
8,590 Posts
drnilescrane said:
No it's not!

They ran out of green and half the western face is blue! It's been like this for a fortnight now.
Gee, you heard it here first folks. News flash of the year.

lol

·
Registered
283 Posts
Muse said:
Gee, you heard it here first folks. News flash of the year.

lol
Sheesh... Sorry if I made it look like a big deal, I was bored and have to look at the dam thing all day. Anyway, work is full steam ahead,

*** Looks out window ***

thet are in the proccess of removing the sheet metal around the plant room with the Sharp sign. The northern side has been removed.

·
Registered
71,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
^ no worries. when i chatted to Mirvac last week they werent sure if the SHARP sign was being kept or replaced.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I'm going to take a photo from the library at work tommorow (IT man for the school), and I'll also visit the chatty interchange.

·
Registered
8,590 Posts
drnilescrane said:
Sheesh... Sorry if I made it look like a big deal, I was bored and have to look at the dam thing all day. Anyway, work is full steam ahead
I just thought it was funny (as in ha-ha) to adamanty correct someone on it.

What was it again???

...ah yeah

"Sarcasim is a foreign language to you, isn't it?" -- Timon

BTW Look forward to the (green and blue mesh) pic. ;)

Blew it up a bit from the fuzzy pic...

·
Registered
283 Posts
Muse said:
I just thought it was funny (as in ha-ha) to adamantly correct someone on it.

What was it again???

...ah yeah

"Sarcasm is a foreign language to you, isn't it?" -- Timon
Sorry Muse, obviously your in the very long line of people who don't find me funny. It's ok.

Just thought everybody would like to know the tower is half blue. Let's just forget this, ok? :)

21 - 40 of 107 Posts