SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys this is the start of the development acroos the road of epping station heard that it is 14 stories will find all details and give rendes soon

·
skyscraper connoisseur
6,206 Posts
got the renders and details
i posted it several months ago

9 storey apartment with 2 storey retail.

Penthouse costs 1.05 million...all sold.

They have been constructing this for at least 5 months. Very slow. Expected to be finished within 3 years.

It is not a great development. Developed by Lyons.

·
skyscraper connoisseur
6,206 Posts
Umm no. I go pass this project every week. It is called Genesis at Epping. Only one suburb called Epping in NSW.

I think you thought of a completely different project, AG

·
spider inside my dreams
2,639 Posts
Oh man, not another one of these things. The render doesn't look so bad, but it'll just end up being like those junky concrete lumps in Strathfield or West Ryde. Since when is an ugly pergola an architectural feature?

I do believe the Crown International Holdings group is in cahoots with Joshua International Architects (http://www.jiarch.com.au/) whose horrible slumchitecture near Pennant Hills station used to make me vomit every day. They have an office in Indonesa (that's why they're international) and refer to themselves as JI - is their work Australia's largest terrorist threat?

·
I speak the truth
206 Posts
Matixvolta said:
9 storey apartment with 2 storey retail.
They have been constructing this for at least 5 months. Very slow. Expected to be finished within 3 years.
Let me get this right. It's only 9 storeys, it's already been under construction for at least 5 months, and it's expected to be completed "within 3 years"?

Are there only two people working on this construction site at any given time?

·
skyscraper connoisseur
6,206 Posts
I told a guy working at the display centre. I said you can build World Tower within 3 years.

He said nothing.

Yeah...its only 9 storeys. There will be retail on the ground floor, commercial on 2nd floor and terraces on 3rd floor. Rest are apartments.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

It is not a great development. Developed by Lyons.[/QUOTE]

Just wondered who told you that it would take three years spoke two foremen yesterday when i was working there it is due to be finished mid to late next year...

·
skyscraper connoisseur
6,206 Posts
Well I was quoting the guy who was present in the display centre. Talked to him late last year. Said it'll be finished in 3 years.

·
Registered
8,590 Posts
3 years!?! LOL It only took just over 13 months to consruct the Empire State building. Although if Tim Win were developing it (The La Maison development people) it wouldn't surprise me.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts