SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
76,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
from todays telegraph.
a pic of yesterdays fog bank across harbour.
from left to right
126 phillip st (240m),Chifley tower (244m),infront of chifley-Aurora tower (219m),AMP (188m),GPT (227m/ant254m),capita flag (183m),MLC (228m),Syd tw (309m),Citigroup (243m), WT (230m), flags on Harbour bridge (145m),AAP Centre (193m).
Foreground-Greenway Flats (1948) & highrise in Milsons Point.

·
Registered
8,590 Posts
Yes, it was truly amazing, I looked out my window as I was getting ready and thought there was a major fire somewhere. It was very low and billowy, like smoke blowing across, and I could hardly see the skyline at all.

It was even reaching past World Square towards the south.

What an unsual weather occurence. :eek:

·
Registered
8,590 Posts
...but fro, this was not the usual type of fog pic that you mean. You really had to see it to understand that it wasn't the once-a-year pic type fog.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Wish I could have seen it :( Living out west...

but I scored a job at Randwick and I'll be starting that soonish.. so I'll be in the city more often! yay!

·
Registered
76,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i live at Umina and up a side of mountain approx 300ft. from my balc we were above the fog and it looked unreal. the i drove down my steep street under it. it was surreal. i should of grabbed a pic.

·
selling my body since 88'
2,241 Posts
Great pic. Coming in from the bridge all i saw was white. It was like flying in an aeroplane! Great pic

1 - 10 of 10 Posts