Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just returned from Melbourne (with Mr Kiwi Fruit) and I fell in love with the city. A touch of Paris, a sprinkle of San Francisco and a dabble of Cape Town ..... I also love Australia .....

I present Melbourne (Sydney pics to follow once I get the time to post them) ....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The title had me confused :lol:

Beautiful pictures SYDNEY :eek: Hope yous had a great time :)
:lol: the next thread will be SYDNEY in SYDNEY ;) very original :lol: - I guess that I could have tried harder ;) Thanks for the compliment. I had a FANTASTIC time and cried when we had to leave - and I am not kidding. I could never understand why you Aussies are so patriotic but now I do ... Australia rules !!

Great pics, SYDNEY. You should put these in the international section! Looking forward to your pics of Sydney. :)
Thank you - I have created an International thread in the URBAN SHOWCASE section entitled MELBOURNE. Enjoy ;)

Great pictures!
Loved them!
Thanks mate :cheers:

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
WoW

fantastic... you captured the old grand dame Melbourne in very artistic angles... you made her looking sooo fabulous...:)

you had queer eyes on Melbourne!

Melbourne does looks so nice even when it rains...

Hope you had great time here...!

·
Banned
1,717 Posts
HOT SHOTS!!. A fantastic eye for photgraphy.

Bravo :cheers:

·
Registered Melbourne
4,166 Posts
A truly original perspective on Melbourne ... sorry about the rain but we needed it.

Some of the photos are missing at the bottom ... hmm, the internet link has come alive again ...

Edit: 95 pics in the first posting? very good anyway!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
WoW

fantastic... you captured the old grand dame Melbourne in very artistic angles... you made her looking sooo fabulous...:)

you had queer eyes on Melbourne!

Melbourne does looks so nice even when it rains...

Hope you had great time here...!
Thanks Ali - I had a fannytastic time in Melbourne ;) What a city. I just wish that we had more time there :(

Great shots of Melbourne. Ive missed not having your daily photos for Auckland, I wondered where you guys went.
:) I don't think that I will be taking pics of Auckland in the near future - I have been spoilt in Australia and now I am sulking ... I can't wait to get back to Oz.

You brought some much needed rain to Melbourne with you, hurry back! :lol:
Melbourne and winter and Sydney's photos, what a great combination! :banana:
:lol: yeah, and apparently the coldest day in so many years, Melbourne put on her best show for us :) I am glad that we could help ;)

Great work Sydney .. err on your Melbourne tour. Lovely collection of photos there.
Thank you Ipggi :cheers:

Terrific pics Sydney!
Thank you - I need to upload all the Sydney pics but Uni is keeping me busy at the moment - stay tuned ;)

Love the pics, thanks!
Thanks mate :cheers:

HOT SHOTS!!. A fantastic eye for photgraphy.

Bravo :cheers:
That is a great compliment, thank you.

A truly original perspective on Melbourne ... sorry about the rain but we needed it. Some of the photos are missing at the bottom ... hmm, the internet link has come alive again ...
Edit: 95 pics in the first posting? very good anyway!
No worries mate, we are from New Zealand, what is a little rain ;)

·
Sydney: World's best city
40,696 Posts
Wonderful stuff Sydney. You've captured the street life of Melbourne very well. My efforts to document it havent come anywhere as close to yours.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks Fabian, coming from you, that is a HUGE compliment. I truly appreciate it.

Wonderful stuff Sydney. You've captured the street life of Melbourne very well. My efforts to document it havent come anywhere as close to yours.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts