Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
:D
2,346 Posts
Woo beautiful city... :D It reminds me the little puppy Napoleon... hehe I loved the city after those pictures...

I could not see the last 11 pics... :eek:hno:

Thank you for the tour

·
Registered
241 Posts
the muffin shop must be the best tourist atraction in Australia right?:) forget about the great corral reef, the Uluru, the Opera or the Gold Coast, you have a muffin shop! The next slogan of Australian tourism should be "That's not a muffin shop, this is a muffin shop!"

I'm just kidding you know, Sydney is definetely one of the best cities in the world! 10x for reading my stupid joke :)

·
Registered Abuser
2,904 Posts
What is this SYDNEY you talk of? Nice photos.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Excellent!!!
:cheer::cheer::cheer:
:dance2::dance2::dance2:
:carrot::carrot:
:lovethem:​
Thanks bebe ;)

Woo beautiful city... :D It reminds me the little puppy Napoleon... hehe I loved the city after those pictures...

I could not see the last 11 pics... :eek:hno:

Thank you for the tour
You are more than welcome, I hope that you can see the pics now, it must be a problem with pbase :cheers:

pretty good Sydney....
catchy title
Thanks Sweety

the muffin shop must be the best tourist atraction in Australia right?:) forget about the great corral reef, the Uluru, the Opera or the Gold Coast, you have a muffin shop! The next slogan of Australian tourism should be "That's not a muffin shop, this is a muffin shop!"

I'm just kidding you know, Sydney is definetely one of the best cities in the world! 10x for reading my stupid joke :)
:lol: Yeah, there is just something about that little cake shop that I loved :)

What is this SYDNEY you talk of? Nice photos.
My name is Sydney :) When I was asked my name in Sydney I did get a few confused looks, as of I was trying to be funny. In Melbourne I nearly got a few slaps :lol:

I love this set but there were more photos of Melbourne ya took than Sydney, are there more on the way??
Thanks mate, yeah there are waaaay more pics for both Melbourne and Sydney ... I am trying to find the time to upload all of them. I have enough to keep me busy for a couple of weeks ;)

Really forbidding pics.WOO go SYDNEY-whether the city or person on ssc because they both rock!!!
Thank you :) :cheers:

1 - 20 of 158 Posts