SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Developer
7,646 Posts
Not really a comparison more of a presentation on how Urbis JHD thinks the NSW government can learn from the mistakes that the Victorian state government has made in it's implementation of Melbourne 2030 and how the Victorian govenrment can fix those mistakes.

Obviously highly biased towards vested development interests who are the target audience.

Taking a more pragmatic and ‘market aware’ approach to implementation = there is no need for planning because developers always know best.

·
Galactic Ruler
6,857 Posts
What is this all about?

Can I laugh at it? It is certainly not credible. The population figures seems off and why the hell did they label Gosford with Wyoming? Hahahaha Wyoming is a small suburb.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Grollo said:
What was the conclusion???
The point is that there is no bloody point to a Sydney vs Melbourne discussion ..................AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! ! ! ! !

Moderators ppppppppppppplllllllllleeeeaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeee kill this discussion .... please .... pretty please .... I'll be good .... I'll be really good

1 - 7 of 7 Posts