SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Some nice pics. I like those with the snow covered palms, that's something.

·
Melburnian
2,375 Posts
ummm yeah..... theres snow in syria........ its allright i guess
anyways Lebanon still is the best !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
^^ yes because this thread has loads to do with lebanon :tongue3: jks

hmm I remember seeing a travel program on Syria a few years back... like they showed tight winding streets, I thought it looked good to race a mountain bike down :D

·
21st century destination
611 Posts
This has nothing to do with lebanon :sleepy: Anyways, Syria is a beautiful country with such a fascinating history. I really enjoyed my time there.

·
Banned
297 Posts
Beirut! said:
Im sorry but with all due respect to the religious sites, Syria is depressing and ugly. I dont see anything special about it at all... I mean of course all countries have an ugly side, but most also have a beautiful side as well - Syria doesnt. And yea they have so for what like two days?
Listen man , ur arrogance can be really annoying . U don't have to right the bash other countries just becuz urs is more liberal. I could also mention the bad sides Lebanon has , like the Hizbollah, the fanatics islamists and all that shit.
Anyway u seem to have serious issues. And one of them is ur superiority complex !

Cut it !!!

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
Beirut! said:
EXCUSE ME????? "like Beirut USED to have" - Im sorry you are sadly mistaken, Beirut is famous for its nightlife NOW, as it is better than it has ever been and far surpasses any other middle eastern country and rivals many European countries.... okay, a "Lebanon Nightlife" thread coming soon...
I don't think that you will get a forum if you persist with this atitude :sleepy:

I've seen the likes of you bash on so many nations in the ME... whats your problem man?

1 - 20 of 110 Posts