Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I created this thread dedicated to the reconstruction of Syria because currently a lot of cities are rebuilding and this thread deserves to be created, just like the other countries.

And who knows, Syrians can join us and tell us about the current reconstruction. Thanks to everyone who can participate !

·
Registered
368 Posts
A real shame this forum isn't more active, a lot of reconstruction is happening. Here's one inspirational story from Raqqa, former capital of ISIS. The museum is now fully restored, even if just 1,500 items remains, pre-war the museum housed over 6,000 relics. Still, it looks like the community have embraced its museum.

Here's a few photos from the reconstruction in 2020. I highly recommend to follow the @syriarebuilt account on Twitter, lots of great updates on ongoing reconstruction.

·
Registered
166 Posts
A real shame this forum isn't more active, a lot of reconstruction is happening. Here's one inspirational story from Raqqa, former capital of ISIS. The museum is now fully restored, even if just 1,500 items remains, pre-war the museum housed over 6,000 relics. Still, it looks like the community have embraced its museum.

Here's a few photos from the reconstruction in 2020. I highly recommend to follow the @syriarebuilt account on Twitter, lots of great updates on ongoing reconstruction.

Has the war ended in Syria?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts