SkyscraperCity banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Kooshan, ounai ke hey migoftan chamanesh bade? Hala didin faghat bikhodi ghor mizanin? Cheshmharo bayad shost, tore digar bayad did. Biain biroon az in halo hava. Biain ye bahsai bokonim ke ye output hadeaghal dashte bashe. Har thread ke miri por shode az in ghoravo harfaye negative.
Dameshun garm ba in chaman. Kheily khube!

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Kooshan, ounai ke hey migoftan chamanesh bade? Hala didin faghat bikhodi ghor mizanin? Cheshmharo bayad shost, tore digar bayad did. Biain biroon az in halo hava. Biain ye bahsai bokonim ke ye output hadeaghal dashte bashe. Har thread ke miri por shode az in ghoravo harfaye negative.
Dameshun garm ba in chaman. Kheily khube!
I am definitely not an expert on this subject but Freddy, you win I can't even tell if you are on the level or not man. What do you mean the grass looks good? What am I missing?

·
Registered
166 Posts
I didn't undetstand what do you exactly mean, level? What level? I didn't say that the grass looks good. I just said its "good"! Look at the bamik's comments on top of the last-posted picture (i.e. "چمن خوب یادگار تبریز"). The word "good" that I used referred to bamik's comment.

Some members who are actively participating in Iranian pages and threads , are interested to complain on every single post about projects' progresses. As long as complains/critics are science-based and constructive, its fine! However, it seems to be different when it comes to those complains that we see on Iranian pages and threads . I have some family ties with Russia, therefore I sometimes check Russian threads as well. Honestly, Russian natives who want to build up a proper discussion in the forum, always discuss with uploaded photos as the proof or pattern with detailed discussions at the end. Otherwise, they just post when they want to update a project progress or to introduce a new project. Anyway, long story short; stop talking bla bla bla! Everybody can talk. Try to make changes, starting by yourself. Act! Start to think about good ideas on how to make Iranian cities better. I can see that here we have many interested people in the subject. Why don't we start to develop scientific discussions in order to generate ideas to tackle the urban issues that we today encounter in our cities.

Ideas such as extensive pedestrianisation in Tehran together with mass parking construction to eliminate the roadside parks in order to build wider pedestrians (perhaps even an extensive network of pedestrians across tehran) and consequently to encourage people to walk or ride a bike more and to decrease the air pollution. This idea brings peace one more time between Tehran's citizens and it's streets........ . Lets talk about it! Lets gather relevant information about some experiences and ideas related to pedestrianisation and parking construction that are generated for developed cities in the world. Then lets develop the contents and discuss various aspects of the subject with respect to Iranian cities such as Tehran.

Looking forward for your reflections on the idea and the comment in general. Thanks!

·
Registered
562 Posts
افتتاح زمین چمن ورزشگاه یادگار تبریز
پیش از آغاز بازی دو تیم ماشین سازی تبریز و فولاد، با حضور جبارزاده استاندار آذربایجان شرقی و جمعی دیگر از مسئولان استانی زمین چمن جدید ورزشگاه یادگار امام (ره) تبریز افتتاح شد.

به گزارش تبریز مدرن ، عصر امروز، مراسم بهره برداری از چمن مجموعه ورزشی یادگار امام(ره) تبریز با حضور استاندار محترم و ورزش دوست آذربایجانشرقی همزمان با بازی تیمهای ماشین سازی تبریز و فولاد خوزستان برگزار شد.

استادیوم ورزشی یادگار امام (ره) یکی از مدرن ترین و زیباترین استادیوم های ورزشی کشور می باشد که پس از ورزشگاه آزادی تهران به عنوان دومین ورزشگاه کشور و مجهز به سیستم گرمایش از کف(هیتینگ) شناخته می شود. با توجه به اهمیت بازسازی زمین چمن این ورزشگاه با آخرین شیوه های روز دنیا و منطبق با استاندارهای کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا و تاکید مسئولان ورزشی، از چمن رول داخلی با بذر هلندی استفاده شده است.
در کنار عملیات نصب سیستم هیتینگ و بازسازی زمین چمن ورزشگاه یادگار امام (ره) همچنین برخی اقدامات جانبی نیز انجام شده است که از آن جمله می توان به ایجاد حدود سه هزار متر مربع چمن مصنوعی در اطراف زمین چمن اصلی به ویژه در محدوده نیمکت ذخیره ها و زیباسازی و رنگ آمیزی بخشی از این محوطه اشاره کرد. همچنین رختکن های میهمان و میزبان ورزشگاه مورد بازسازی قرار گرفته است.

نصب و جایگزینی ۱۰ هزار صندلی جدید و ایجاد خزانه جدیدی به مساحت ۲۸۰۰متر مربع جهت کاشت بذر و تعویض چمن در مواقعی که در حین بازی ممکن است به طور طبیعی آسیب ببیند از دیگر اقدامات انجام شده در این مجموعه ورزشی است

[B]تپه ماهور های چمن بخوبی دیده مشود[/B]

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
I didn't undetstand what do you exactly mean, level? What level? I didn't say that the grass looks good. I just said its "good"! Look at the bamik's comments on top of the last-posted picture (i.e. "چمن خوب یادگار تبریز"). The word "good" that I used referred to bamik's comment.

Some members who are actively participating in Iranian pages and threads , are interested to complain on every single post about projects' progresses. As long as complains/critics are science-based and constructive, its fine! However, it seems to be different when it comes to those complains that we see on Iranian pages and threads . I have some family ties with Russia, therefore I sometimes check Russian threads as well. Honestly, Russian natives who want to build up a proper discussion in the forum, always discuss with uploaded photos as the proof or pattern with detailed discussions at the end. Otherwise, they just post when they want to update a project progress or to introduce a new project. Anyway, long story short; stop talking bla bla bla! Everybody can talk. Try to make changes, starting by yourself. Act! Start to think about good ideas on how to make Iranian cities better. I can see that here we have many interested people in the subject. Why don't we start to develop scientific discussions in order to generate ideas to tackle the urban issues that we today encounter in our cities.

Ideas such as extensive pedestrianisation in Tehran together with mass parking construction to eliminate the roadside parks in order to build wider pedestrians (perhaps even an extensive network of pedestrians across tehran) and consequently to encourage people to walk or ride a bike more and to decrease the air pollution. This idea brings peace one more time between Tehran's citizens and it's streets........ . Lets talk about it! Lets gather relevant information about some experiences and ideas related to pedestrianisation and parking construction that are generated for developed cities in the world. Then lets develop the contents and discuss various aspects of the subject with respect to Iranian cities such as Tehran.

Looking forward for your reflections on the idea and the comment in general. Thanks!
Love the comment Freddy. I find the idea of moaning for the sake of it so sad. But the site is definitely getting better here too, remember a year ago? You have got it spot on. Think before you speak and try and keep perspective. Don't expect miracles if the groundwork is not there and keep to what would be best for those who see and use what you are talking about too. Dont forget the financial viability in the big picture, that is key. I struggle to keep perspective with things happening in Iran sometimes because the local needs and availability is changing so rapidly too.

On the level means not joking or being ironic. I love a sense of humour esp when its satirical and ironic. I try and fail often myself. I was on a roll with a post on Mashhad about banning concerts a while back. I even got a message about where it was from!! It made me quite proud of myself for a second or two. I wasn't sure if you were being over impressed to make a point. I posted a couple of clips by Jimmy Dore in the general discussion thread. He is brilliant. Have a look if you can, would love to find out what you think on him and his way of getting to political facts through satire. That sort of informed commentary appeals to me in buckets. Eh I try, not my fault no one gets it sometimes. lol

But the grass is not looking that great lets be honest! As you say, at least it's not lumpy and patchy all over. There seems to be a jinx on stadiums in Iran right now. They were all badly planned and located in the first place and now, limping to the finish line looking bruised and dirty, sort of kills off the will to cheer them on. The grass in Sahand Stadium is really not a surprise at all. I am impressed by how they managed the present quite uniform growth anyway because the gound is saturated with salt particularly in that very spot!! It's like trying to grow a perfect lawn on the beach. Salt also rises as the ground gets watered so the conditions will not improve in time. Used to be underwater barely 5 to 10 k years ago. Like a second in geological time. So most likely there is a fair bit of actual salt deposit under there!

The only way to deal with it is to insulate the topsoil completely. That has not been done here properly, I can bet my crown jewels on that one.

But 100% agree there should be much more science and fact based discussions. I think we have had one or two and I had a great one with Herbiside on the very subject you mention. Pedestrianisation of Tehran's streets. He is a really well informed and a keen environmental protection supporter so it's always worth looking at his comments too. Persian_Gulf I also find incredibly astute and well informed so he gets my attention when he comments too I have to say. Sorouch has a great eye for detail and setting too. And all the local members in other cities I find very measured and informed. But our society is so defused with many living outside the country for years (decades in my case but don't tell anyone, I always say I am 22) that it's tough to hold everyone's attention because some would not have the background knowledge to make a reasoned comment. I expect some would even be afraid of being wrong. Practice makes perfect I say! The number of members is not high enough to feel someone who knows the facts can point out the why and ifs. Throw in the political realities we are under, you never know if there is a hidden agenda sometimes with new members for example, and you would expect commentary you find on TabrizModern on a bad day really. Fair is fair, there are some really keen and informed members considering!!

I would be so happy if, before I die, I didn't have to add considering after every sentence about Iran. That would make me a happy ghost. Lol

I almost forgot SoldierT. He is far more on the ball than he makes out. His nose for politics and finance I would say is aristocratically sensitive and well proportioned. Really really good. He would do well on derivatives in a bank.

·
Registered
562 Posts
در این خصوص فرهاد کاظمی سرمربی تیم ماشین سازی تبریز ضمن قدردانی از زحمات مسئولان استانی، گفت : با وجود زحمات زیادی که برای این زمین چمن کشیده شده است اما باید بگویم که هنوز این زمین کیفیت لازم را برای برگزاری مسابقه فوتبال ندارد.
وی ادامه داد: بازیکنان ما در این بازی بارها لیز خوردند و تعادلشان را از دست دادند. البته قبل از بازی امروز باید در این زمین تمرین یا بازی انجام می شد تا علاوه بر غلتک، زمین چمن پا هم می خورد.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
You said let's discuss positively and I did?

What happened? I left you a long detailed reply and you ignore me?! Feel as if I went on a date and there was a no show! Lol

·
Registered
166 Posts
No dude, sorry for late response. I am just too busy with these studies ))))). I got your point though. Anyway, I hope our part of the website improves more day by day.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Love the comment Freddy. I find the idea of moaning for the sake of it so sad. But the site is definitely getting better here too, remember a year ago? You have got it spot on. Think before you speak and try and keep perspective. Don't expect miracles if the groundwork is not there and keep to what would be best for those who see and use what you are talking about too. Dont forget the financial viability in the big picture, that is key. I struggle to keep perspective with things happening in Iran sometimes because the local needs and availability is changing so rapidly too.

On the level means not joking or being ironic. I love a sense of humour esp when its satirical and ironic. I try and fail often myself. I was on a roll with a post on Mashhad about banning concerts a while back. I even got a message about where it was from!! It made me quite proud of myself for a second or two. I wasn't sure if you were being over impressed to make a point. I posted a couple of clips by Jimmy Dore in the general discussion thread. He is brilliant. Have a look if you can, would love to find out what you think on him and his way of getting to political facts through satire. That sort of informed commentary appeals to me in buckets. Eh I try, not my fault no one gets it sometimes. lol

But the grass is not looking that great lets be honest! As you say, at least it's not lumpy and patchy all over. There seems to be a jinx on stadiums in Iran right now. They were all badly planned and located in the first place and now, limping to the finish line looking bruised and dirty, sort of kills off the will to cheer them on. The grass in Sahand Stadium is really not a surprise at all. I am impressed by how they managed the present quite uniform growth anyway because the gound is saturated with salt particularly in that very spot!! It's like trying to grow a perfect lawn on the beach. Salt also rises as the ground gets watered so the conditions will not improve in time. Used to be underwater barely 5 to 10 k years ago. Like a second in geological time. So most likely there is a fair bit of actual salt deposit under there!

The only way to deal with it is to insulate the topsoil completely. That has not been done here properly, I can bet my crown jewels on that one.

But 100% agree there should be much more science and fact based discussions. I think we have had one or two and I had a great one with Herbiside on the very subject you mention. Pedestrianisation of Tehran's streets. He is a really well informed and a keen environmental protection supporter so it's always worth looking at his comments too. Persian_Gulf I also find incredibly astute and well informed so he gets my attention when he comments too I have to say. Sorouch has a great eye for detail and setting too. And all the local members in other cities I find very measured and informed. But our society is so defused with many living outside the country for years (decades in my case but don't tell anyone, I always say I am 22) that it's tough to hold everyone's attention because some would not have the background knowledge to make a reasoned comment. I expect some would even be afraid of being wrong. Practice makes perfect I say! The number of members is not high enough to feel someone who knows the facts can point out the why and ifs. Throw in the political realities we are under, you never know if there is a hidden agenda sometimes with new members for example, and you would expect commentary you find on TabrizModern on a bad day really. Fair is fair, there are some really keen and informed members considering!!

I would be so happy if, before I die, I didn't have to add considering after every sentence about Iran. That would make me a happy ghost. Lol

I almost forgot SoldierT. He is far more on the ball than he makes out. His nose for politics and finance I would say is aristocratically sensitive and well proportioned. Really really good. He would do well on derivatives in a bank.
Not sure why you even spend time discussing something with someone who asks for pictures as proof but cannot observe from these pictures that the stadiums are garbage.

Unfortunately, many people in Iran have not seen how the real world is and have only seen Iran and believe IR propoganda so they think what we have is great.

The smart ones get scholarships and leave Iran and only then do they realise how poorly things are run. Clearly our friend here is not going to be one of them.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Not sure why you even spend time discussing something with someone who asks for pictures as proof but cannot observe from these pictures that the stadiums are garbage.

Unfortunately, many people in Iran have not seen how the real world is and have only seen Iran and believe IR propoganda so they think what we have is great.

The smart ones get scholarships and leave Iran and only then do they realise how poorly things are run. Clearly our friend here is not going to be one of them.
Very condescending and unfair comment.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
I am sorry. I just got annoyed by his commet. I take that back.
I think you misunderstood his comment IranAir, he wasn't saying he needed pictures to show how bad things are. He meant in general he likes to have sources listed in discussions. To me, that is actually a really sensible thing to say. That was what I understood, I think I wasn't far off either.

But I know you have taken you comment back anyway. I always think forums like this are the where you need to be far more tolerant of others views and levels of engagement so it's no bother. For years it wasn't even possible to discuss these issues publically, so now that there is a chance to talk, it's good to talk!

·
Registered
562 Posts
ورزشگاه یادگار امام؛ همان آش و همان کاسه
توسط پویا · ۱۳۹۶/۰۱/۲۳

درحالی که به پایان لیگ شانزدهم نزدیک می*شویم اما هنوز خزانه کشت چمن ورزشگاه یادگار امام ره تبریز ایجاد نشده است.
به گزارش تبریز مدرن به نقل از آناج ، با تاخیری که در بهره*برداری از عملیات بازسازی زمین چمن ورزشگاه یادگار امام ره تبریز بوجود آمد، تیم*های تراکتورسازی و ماشین*سازی از این موضوع متضرر شدند و صدمات جبران*ناپذیری به این دو تیم قدیمی فوتبال آذربایجان وارد آمد.

کاهش تعداد هواداران از یک طرف و خانه به دوشی تیم ماشین*سازی که اکثر دیدارهای خانگی خود را در نبود این ورزشگاه در زمین تیم*های همشهری برگزار کرد و عملاً فرصت میزبانی را از دست داد که این یکی از دلایل در آستانه سقوط قرار گرفتن سبزقبایان است، از طرف دیگر، عواملی بودند که تحت تاثیر این تاخیر قرار گرفتند.

به هرحال از تاخیر بوجود آمده و ضرر و زیانی که به فوتبال استان وارد شد بگذریم، قرار بود خزانه چمن ورزشگاه یادگار امام ره تبریز آذر ماه ایجاد شود تا در پایان فصل کار تعویض چمن کشت*شده در خزانه که مطابق با زیر ساخت*های موجود هست با چمن فعلی انجام شود اما در کمال ناباوری هنوز چمن خزانه کشت نشده است.

اگر فرض کنیم کشت چمن خزانه از فردا آغاز شود ۷ یا ۸ ماه زمان نیاز خواهد بود تا آماده شود و یک یا ۲ ماه دیگر نیز کار انتقال چمن از خزانه به ورزشگاه به طول خواهد انجامید و بدین ترتیب تراکتورسازی عملاً فصل آینده نیز چندین هفته ابتدایی را نمی*توانند در این ورزشگاه بازی*های خود را برگزار کنند.

در ضمن با توجه به حضور قریب الوقوع تراکتورسازان در لیگ قهرمانان آسیا، چمن ورزشگاه که الان شرایط استانداردی ندارد، بایستی تعویض گردد، بنابراین مسئولین چه بخواهند و چه نخواهند باید این خزانه را ایجاد و چمن کشت*شده را جایگزین چمن کنونی کنند.

این درحالی است که مدیرکل ورزش و جوانان آذربایجان*شرقی در آخرین اظهارنظر خود عنوان کرده است هنوز تصمیمی در مورد تعویض چمن کنونی ورزشگاه با چمن کشت خزانه که هنوز ایجاد نشده، اتخاذ نشده و چیزی مشخص نیست و همچنین وی نارضایتی خود را از پیمانکار این پروژه اعلام و از احتمال قطع همکاری خبر داده است.

هرچند به عنوان حسن ختام چیزی نمی*توان برای این اتفاقات ناخوشایند بیان کرد اما امیدواریم مسئولان از حقیقت فرار نکنند و حداقل حقایق را به مردم بگویند و ای کاش هر مسئولی که برای سمتی گمارده می*شود، اگر توانایی اجرایی آن را ندارد همان اول احساس مسئولیت کرده و استعفایش را تقدیم کند.

·
Registered
562 Posts
سه شنبه ۲۹ تیر ۱۳۹۵
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk4Nq_-aH6A

تعویض چمن ورزشگاه یادگار امام (ره) تبریز با فناوری روز دنیا
صریر: مدیرعامل شرکت توسعه و نگهداری اماکن ورزشی گفت: تعویض چمن ورزشگاه۷۰ هزار نفری یادگار امام(ره) تبریز با رعایت کامل اصول فنی و بر اساس آخرین فناوری روز دنیا اجرا می شود.

به گزارش صریر از تیریز به نقل از ایرنا، مصطفی مدبر روز سه شنبه در جریان بازدید از نحوه اجرای طرح تعویض چمن استادیوم یادگار امام(ره) تبریز افزود: این طرح از سال ها قبل در دستور کار وزارت ورزش و جوانان قرار داشت اما از پارسال عملیات طراحی و اجرای آن شروع شد که بلافاصله پس از آخرین بازی تراکتورسازی در لیگ قهرمانان آسیا این طرح به مورد اجرا گذاشته شد و هم اکنون نیز با روند مناسبی ادامه دارد.
وی، لازمه تعویض چمن استادیوم یادگار امام (ره) تبریز را اجرای سیستم گرمایش از کف به دلیل شرایط آب و هوائی این منطقه عنوان و اظهار کرد: بر این اساس با اختصاص ۲۰ میلیارد ریال طرح مزبور با مشارکت یک شرکت آلمانی آغاز و قرار است چمن ورزشگاه به وسعت هشت هزار مترمربع با نظارت همین شرکت از ترکیه وارد شود.
مدبر ورزشگاه یادگار امام (ره) تبریز ادامه داد: برای نخستین بار در کشور مدیریت آب در این مجموعه با تعبیه مخزن ویژه انجام می شود به طوری که آب پس از استفاده در چمن ورزشگاه جمع آوری و ضمن تصفیه دوباره در چمن و یا سایر مکان ها استفاده خواهد شد که این موضوع تاثیر بسزائی در صرفه جوئی از آب می شود.
وی با ابراز رضایت از روند اجرای طرح فوق گفت: کارها طبق روال پیش بینی شده و بدون مشکل مالی دنبال می شود که تا نیمه دوم شهریور ماه امسال چمن آماده برگزاری مسابقات خواهد شد.
مدبر درباره نصب صندلی های جدید در ورزشگاه یادگار امام تبریز نیز گفت: متاسفانه تعدادی از صندلی های این استادیوم فصل گذشته تخریب شد که تامین هزینه های نصب دوباره آنها بر عهده شرکت توسعه و نگهداری اماکن ورزشی نیست و باید مسئولان استانی در این زمینه وارد عمل شوند.
وی اضافه کرد: پیشتر این شرکت در دو نویت اقدام به نصب صندلی های جدید در ورزشگاه یادگار امام (ره) کرده است.
در این بازدید مدیر پروژه تعویض چمن ورزشگاه یادگار امام (ره) نیز با ارایه گزارشی از روند عملیات اجرایی، گفت: این طرح هم اکنون در مرحله کانال کشی و زهکشی است که در ابعاد ۶۰ سانتی متر عمق و ۴۰ سانتی متر عرض در دست اجرا می باشد.
شاهین استادجو با بیان اینکه اجرای این طرح هم اکنون در سخت ترین و مهمترین مرحله قرار دارد، ایجاد شیب های نیم میلی متری برای هدایت آب در چمن را یکی از حساس ترین مراحل عنوان و اظهار کرد: بر این اساس لوله گذاری ها با نظارت کارشناسان آلمانی انجام خواهد شد.
وی افزود: پس از اتمام مرحله لوله گذاری، سیستم آبیاری با تعداد ۲۵ آب پاش در سطح زمین تعبیه می شود و پس از آن سیستم گرمایش با لوله گذاری ۳۵ کیلومتری با فاصله های ۲۵ سانتی متری به مورد اجرا گذاشته خواهد شد.
استادجو، نوع چمن خریداری شده از ترکیه برای این ورزشگاه را بهترین نوع در جهان عنوان کرد که نمونه آن برای استادیوم بایرن مونیخ آلمان خریداری و پهن شده است.
به گفته وی، پس از پهن شدن رول های چمن در ورزشگاه یادگار امام (ره) تبریز، چهار هفته زمان نیاز است تا بازی فوتبال در آن برگزار شود.
تعویض چمن ورزشگاه ۷۰هزار نفری یادگار امام (ره) تبریز از جمله مصوبات سفر استانی هیات دولت به آذربایجان شرقی است.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts