SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is one of those proects which was started ages ago but was suspended for years.

بنا به اعلام واحد خبری آذربایجان شرقی بزرگترین بیمارستان خصوصی و بین المللی کشور تا چهار ماه دیگر در تبریز افتتاح خواهد شد.

بنا به این گزارش بیمارستان بین المللی ولیعصر تبریز که با مشارکت پزشکان و بخش خصوصی در تبریز مراحل اتمام خود را می پیماید قادر خواهد بود به بیماران استان ها و کشور های همجوار خدمات ارائه کند.

امروز تبریز با دارا بودن مجربترین مجموعه کادر پزشکی در کشور یکی از قطب های بزرگ پزشکی منطقه محصوب میشود که حتی از شهر های دیگر استان ها و تهران و حتی کشور هایی مثل عراق ،ترکیه ، آذربایجان ، ارمنستان و ... برای درمان به تبریز مراجعه می کنند ، تبریز با دارا بودن تعداد زیادی مراکز درمانی و بیمارستان مجهز بنا بر گزارش های سال قبل همتراز با استاندارد های اروپا بوده و علاوه بر توانایی خدمت رسانی به مردم آذربایجان قادر است به سایر شهر های منطقه خاور میانه خدمت رسانی کند و با توجه به زیرساخت های حمل و نقل و... به پایلوت پزشکی منطقه تبدیل شده است به طوری که اگر سری به محوطه مراکز درمانی تبریز که روز به روز بر تعداد آن ها افزوده میشود بزنید شاهد مهمانانی از استان های مختلف کشور و همچنین کشور های همجوار خواهید بود که برای درمان به پزشکان مجرب تبریزی پناه آورده اند که این خود تلاشی مضاعف برای ایجاد تسهیلات برای این عزیزان را می طلبد.

http://www.tabriz.bilgipolis.com/in...id=84:1389-04-08-22-26-15&catid=36:bilgipolis

·
Registered
620 Posts
that's a very good news. can attract a lot of patients from neighboring countries. especially Republic Of Azerbaijan.

·
Registered
14,924 Posts
i already see some foreign patients here.specially from republic of azerbaijan
thats great, the more we connect with our neighbouring countries especially in the cental caucasus and turkey,rep. azarbaijan, armenia and alhtough we dont border them georgia as well, it will be a very good benefit to all, economically, culturally etc

this is a great step

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Take a look at this site:

http://www.booali.org/images/view2.jpg
http://www.booali.org/persian/ProgressGalPer25.aspx

Boo Ali Center , Shiraz

I don't know why many iranian news agencies use the words biggest,largest,first without doing some search even in Iran!
I couldn't see the main link but I saw the render(didn't see any info about being the largest or something like that.

but in general,news agencies aren't wrong.The reason things are complicated is that each project gets compared with the existing one's,not with the one's under construction.for eg. there are 3,4 diffrent locations talking about having iran's first 7star hotel.

·
Registered
28 Posts
The reason is just the lack of information and prejudice! Trust me.
A 300 bed hospital can't never be the largest in anywhere! ;) ( I mean among private hospitals!)

·
Registered
28 Posts
I couldn't see the main link but I saw the render(didn't see any info about being the largest or something like that.

but in general,news agencies aren't wrong.The reason things are complicated is that each project gets compared with the existing one's,not with the one's under construction.for eg. there are 3,4 diffrent locations talking about having iran's first 7star hotel.
I don't mean that Bu Ali is the largest and it can't be.It has only 380 beds! :)

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ye.300 as a largest is abit fishy.the building is alot bigger than that tho.perhaps the number of the beds were 3000:p or mistaken in another way or its not the largest.I'll dig out the info later but the thing I know is that the hospital must be really modern

·
Registered
14,924 Posts
ye.300 as a largest is abit fishy.the building is alot bigger than that tho.perhaps the number of the beds were 3000:p or mistaken in another way or its not the largest.I'll dig out the info later but the thing I know is that the hospital must be really modern
yea, it looks far larger than a 300 bed hospital, maybe 300 was a msitake they ment 3000 maybe

1 - 20 of 32 Posts