SkyscraperCity banner

Are you okay with merging Tacloban City with Leyte Province thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
35021 - 35040 of 35069 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Why only two airbridges? I once had a flight to Cebu from DZR where there were 5 planes on the Tarmac/Apron. Well, they can use the movable stairs but there should be at least 4 or 5 airbridges.
I think 4-5 air bridges is impossible as per the terminal size is not applicable for 4-5 air briges because of its size as you see hanggang 2-3 air bridges lang talaga siya

·
Call me Irresponsible....
440 Posts
anon mga tenants dida?
^^^^
Isa siyang malaking department store at supermarket. Malamang mga tenants diyan mga food carts. Just like Gaisano Capital Downtown.

·
replay
3,231 Posts
Bagan Nov 16 it opening. May provisions for tenants.mas bigger hya kaysa ha downtown na gaisano

·
replay
3,231 Posts
D/p

·
440 Posts
And may underground parking hya it entrance ha may Arellano St.
^^^^
If I'm a car owner I wouldn't dare to park my car in the underground. Mas maupay pa unta guinhimo nira nga roof top car parking just like SM Savemore Tacloban.

·
440 Posts
Sana iconsider eto ng City government of Tacloban.

Developing emerging cities

Emerging cities and the IT-BPM industry

THE information technology-business process management (IT-BPM) industry needs to consider the emerging cities, according to Leechiu Property Consultants (LPC) chief executive officer David Leechiu.

Leechiu said emerging cities are very capable to meet the demand of the companies. “The Philippine realty business is ready for the BPO boom,” he said in a recent press interview.

LPC identified the locations as Tuguegarao, Cagayan; Dagupan, Pangasinan; Malolos and Meycauayan in Bulacan; Batangas City in Batangas; Kalibo, Aklan; Tacloban, Leyte and Tagbiliran, Bohol. “These are virgin territories for IT-BPM firms,” he pointed out. To entice IT-BPM companies to move into new locations, Leechiu said the national government must provide local government units stronger support in building a healthy labor pool, install fiber connectivity, accessibility and a stronger tourism roadmap. Furthermore, Leechiu said other areas that have IT-BPM presence can be further developed to improve their standing.
Challenges in developing emerging cities

LAGDAMEO said it is a bit of challenge to make the emerging cities relevant to the population, For instance, he said DLI needs to entice the people to support agriculture to ensure food security and livelihood. Instead of putting up the traditional structures such as semiconductor industries plants and other industrial parks, DLI prefers an agro-industrial complex. “Instead of industrial parks catering to car parts or airplane parts, why not put up agro-industrial parks to ensure food security,” he explained.

“We also want to make agriculture cool again,” he added. As part of the DLI vision, Lagdameo said they are thinking of bringing the best practices to make the province to be a better place to live in. “We are happy that Mindanao is now getting more attention. I think it is high time to give attention to Mindanao. What we’d like to achieve make the people stay there in Mindanao, and bring more investments,” he pointed out.
Meanwhile, Wenceslao said there is no perfect city. Even if all the developers have all the designs and masterplans, there might some be certain factors that will happen and conform to the plans. Nevertheless, he said emerging cities have to adapt to the changes on the fly. To make the emerging city relevant to the people, Lagdameo said it needs to find the proper match and remind the people of their heritage to retain its soul and character.

·
replay
3,231 Posts
^^mini govt center na ngada.ada na it dpwh city ngan CDA

·
replay
3,231 Posts
sure na mayda underground parking bangin septic tank la ito na ginbubuho nira

I stand corrected dri ada underground parking

·
waraynon
543 Posts
tuod ito, pero problema ada nira it ROW. Gnkadi na kami han DPWH kay amon family may properties nga maagian hito (dd tanauan).. afaicr, ira masterplan is maghimo highway along the seawall then along hito nga highway, i-encourage mga tagiya hit properties nga magayad or makig tie-up or ibaligya ha investors para tindugan commercial establishments (gn didiscourage it residential) which will serve as the 2nd line of defense ha panahon nga may umabot utro nga makusog nga bagyo

35021 - 35040 of 35069 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.