SkyscraperCity banner

Are you okay with merging Tacloban City with Leyte Province thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
36181 - 36200 of 36249 Posts

·
;-)
584 Posts

Our City Dad is not even extending any support for this project, to think that the City will benefit on a large scale out of this. :eek:hno:

·
Call me Irresponsible....
464 Posts
^^^^
I think it is not political reason, it's just that its a brainchild project of the 2nd District Congresswoman of Samar province. Siguro makuri naman makig-angkon an diri ikaw nagtalinguha ngan naniguro para matuman hito nga project. In short, credit grabbing. Asya tanan nga aktibidades parte hito nga adto ha Sta. Rita an venue diri ha Cabalawan. So guys don't put malice into it. Be thankful and supportive to Samar province initiatives, siguro asya guihap it aada ha huna-huna it aton City Mayor. Let show some support, love ad gratitude to the Samar province.

·
Call me Irresponsible....
464 Posts
I guess the City government of Tacloban show some support to the proposed San Juanico Lighting Project through to Mayor Alfred's priority programs as indicated in the Executive Agenda 2019-2022 under Economic Sector - Tourism.
Please follow the given link, https://www.facebook.com/368060116876830/posts/1108709036145264/

·
replay
3,240 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
@mao rong Agree.. Parang wala syang Will talaga na umasenso na ang tacloban. Lacks na masyado. Di magtatagal, ,mapag iiwanan na ang Tacloban ng ibang cities sa Eastern Visayas.

·
Registered
252 Posts
As I visit other threads and facebook groups/pages, I feel sad for Tacloban. Lowkey cities from Mindanao and Visayas are already experiencing construction booms and major economic players are being put up in their cities. Infrastructures have improved and business parks are being planned out.

·
Registered
78 Posts
^^ diri na energetic hi yorme di parehas han dati pre-yolanda nga talaga maka siring ka booming it tacloban in fact kita nagin among fastest growing cities pa ngan tuod na visionary pa hiya hadto.

·
;-)
584 Posts
I think Alfred Romualdez won't run for mayor again and he might endorse his son (Raymund Romualdez) as the next City Mayor. I don't know if he's capable to handle such a government position. Though in some barangayan projects and events of the City, the presence of Raymund Romualdez can be seen, representing Alfred's behalf. For sure, Raymund's involvement is always supported and backed by Alfred, as a means of their political strategy/ plans.

Also, I'm not in favor of Jerry "Sambo" Yaokasin to be the next mayor, as his name had been tainted with some dirty politics and graft (i.e. ghost employees/ scam regarding purchase of generator sets, etc.).

Let's just hope for a better one to come then. :)

·
Registered
252 Posts
Aside from the ongoing construction and soon to open Abucay Park in the New Bus Terminal Complex, a new 3-storey terminal building will rise at the back of the existing building.

·
Registered
252 Posts
THIS WILL BE UNDER THE YUCHENGCO GROUP OF COMPANIES CAR DIVISION. DIRI NGAY AN PARA HONDA NA SITE AN IRA GINKITA PARA GEELY NGAY AN. AN SITE NA IRA GINKADTO HA PAWING HARANI HA MAY NISSAN NA COMPUND AN IRA GINPAPAKIG NEGOSASYONAN.

Mayda na man under construction sapit hit Nissan Showroom bangin amo na adto

36181 - 36200 of 36249 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.