SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
We can't close the doors in face to tourists, becouse the majority of tourists go to morocco because they are interested in his culture and traditions. But, you are right about the costruction of new touristic complexes, In morocco is more urgent build farms to make job for the new generations.
One other very important thing is that in morocco we can't continue to build every thing in Rabat or Casa, and leave the rest of the country without any services. :eek:hno:

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
We can't close the doors in face to tourists, becouse the majority of tourists go to morocco because they are interested in his culture and traditions. But, you are right about the costruction of new touristic complexes, In morocco is more urgent build farms to make job for the new generations.
One other very important thing is that in morocco we can't continue to build every thing in Rabat or Casa, and leave the rest of the country without any services. :eek:hno:
and marrakech too
U are right I agree

·
Registered
13,011 Posts
I don't see people in Tunisia, Turkey etc complain about the mass tourists projects in their countries..
Morocco needs to build more resorts, hotels etc. In long term is will bring Morocco more stabile economic growth, create more jobs etc..
Morocco needs to become less depending on agriculture and rain. If now one year is doesn't rain Morocco is in big problem ..

·
Registered
13,011 Posts

In the rurale areas, tourisme is also growing especially eco tourisme.

I saw a couple months ago someone who visited a hotel in the Atlas mountain. The people their lived from the hotel and with the profit they bought a ambulance and build a school..

And the locale farmers etc sell their products to this hotel..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts